• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestions for the game

Reaction score
Hi Skullgirls, I absolutely adore your game 😭 I love it sm and it's one of my favorite games, but I have a few issues with it. Number 1, please make the refresh for Parallel Realms a lot shorter, instead of 2 or 3 days, please start making it only 1 day, or 18 hours, it really sucks having to wait so long just to do them again, especially for the Backstage Pass, also, please add a Forfeit Option for that as well, because its rlly annoying being locked out of them for awhile when u cant beat the boss/node <3. Another issue I have, please make the rounds a bit longer, like 4 minutes long, or a setting where we can extend it.It's really annoying when you come across a fighter who stalls out fights for the longest time 😭 I HATE that sm bc then you ONLY lost JUST because you didn't have enough time. Please make the Rift Battle Scaling a lot easier. For example, I'm level 51, and it gives me fighters that are level 70 and 60, or 57, I CANT FIGHT THAT 😭. The FREE refresh takes 2 hours, and a lot of times I'll refresh it, and it still gives me fighters that are practically impossible to fight.Which is incredibly annoying. so please make it easier and closer to the players levels. Please remove the Energy System as well, I HATE having to wait over 20 minutes to continue what I'm doing just because my fighters don't have enough energy. I hate having to spend Theonite, or use up Energy Refills, (a lot of times I don't even have them) Please also fix the All Access Backstage Pass. Me and my brother bought the All Access Backstage Pass and it didn't give us ALL of the rewards, which was really really really frustrating, because we paid real money for that, so now we have to finish the Backstage Pass of complete higher goals to get the rest of the rewards, which isn't fair at all. Please make the All Access Backstage Pass Perminate as well if you guys already haven't. </3 I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS FIXED THESE ISSUES, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME<333333

Last edited:
Reactions: RizeSheela
Hi Skullgirls, I absolutely adore your game 😭 I love it sm and it's one of my favorite games, but I have a few issues with it. Number 1, please make the refresh for Parallel Realms a lot shorter, instead of 2 or 3 days, please start making it only 1 day, or 18 hours, it really sucks having to wait so long just to do them again, especially for the Backstage Pass, also, please add a Forfeit Option for that as well, because its rlly annoying being locked out of them for awhile when u cant beat the boss/node <3. Another issue I have, please make the rounds a bit longer, like 4 minutes long, or a setting where we can extend it.It's really annoying when you come across a fighter who stalls out fights for the longest time 😭 I HATE that sm bc then you ONLY lost JUST because you didn't have enough time. Please make the Rift Battle Scaling a lot easier. For example, I'm level 51, and it gives me fighters that are level 70 and 60, or 57, I CANT FIGHT THAT 😭 or a lot of Pay To Win Fighters, which rlly sucks, so please make it easier and closer to the players levels. Please remove the Energy System as well, I HATTEEEEE having to wait over 20 minutes to continue what I'm doing just because my fighters don't have enough energy. I hate having to spend Theonite, or use up Energy Refills, (a lot of times I don't even have them) Please also fix the All Access Backstage Pass. Me and my brother bought the All Access Backstage Pass and it didn't give us ALL of the rewards, which was really really really frustrating, because we paid real money for that, so now we have to finish the Backstage Pass of complete higher goals to get the rest of the rewards, which isn't fair at all. Please make the All Access Backstage Pass Perminate as well if you guys already haven't. </3 I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS FIXED THESE ISSUES, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME<333333
Parallel realms does go through short little periods where you can do a run every day. I love it when that happens, but I imagine they don't do it all the time because it gives a lot of resources.

The round time has been complained about before, but someone had a really good suggestion for it. They said the team with the most total health remaining should be declared the winner. I would love to see that implemented!

I agree with you about the rift scaling, but I don't see that changing. In my opinion, the rift battles were made to reward the players that have paid for their roster. It'll get easier as you get more characters

The energy system forces us to use different characters. It can seem annoying, but if you do the deployments, you can get energy refills for free!

Good luck!

Hi Skullgirls, I absolutely adore your game 😭 I love it sm and it's one of my favorite games, but I have a few issues with it. Number 1, please make the refresh for Parallel Realms a lot shorter, instead of 2 or 3 days, please start making it only 1 day, or 18 hours, it really sucks having to wait so long just to do them again, especially for the Backstage Pass, also, please add a Forfeit Option for that as well, because its rlly annoying being locked out of them for awhile when u cant beat the boss/node <3. Another issue I have, please make the rounds a bit longer, like 4 minutes long, or a setting where we can extend it.It's really annoying when you come across a fighter who stalls out fights for the longest time 😭 I HATE that sm bc then you ONLY lost JUST because you didn't have enough time. Please make the Rift Battle Scaling a lot easier. For example, I'm level 51, and it gives me fighters that are level 70 and 60, or 57, I CANT FIGHT THAT 😭 or a lot of Pay To Win Fighters, which rlly sucks, so please make it easier and closer to the players levels. Please remove the Energy System as well, I HATTEEEEE having to wait over 20 minutes to continue what I'm doing just because my fighters don't have enough energy. I hate having to spend Theonite, or use up Energy Refills, (a lot of times I don't even have them) Please also fix the All Access Backstage Pass. Me and my brother bought the All Access Backstage Pass and it didn't give us ALL of the rewards, which was really really really frustrating, because we paid real money for that, so now we have to finish the Backstage Pass of complete higher goals to get the rest of the rewards, which isn't fair at all. Please make the All Access Backstage Pass Perminate as well if you guys already haven't. </3 I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS FIXED THESE ISSUES, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME<333333
Very Interesting comment and feedback dear. I can't really wait what our dear Devs here will respond to all that 😊😁😌😺👍🍻

I totally believe that the round time is configured that way to avoid people just turtling with defenses and breaking a lot of streaks, since all you need to do is to kill one fighter then block or stall the entire fight to win, on high streaks with 500% extra health and more it would be even more busted. But idk, I'm not a dev

IMG_20240423_082136.jpg
btw I forgot to mention here - I've got lots of Energy Refills 😅😂🤣😂😝😜

I totally believe that the round time is configured that way to avoid people just turtling with defenses and breaking a lot of streaks, since all you need to do is to kill one fighter then block or stall the entire fight to win, on high streaks with 500% extra health and more it would be even more busted. But idk, I'm not a dev
Very true, I just hope they make the rounds at least 4 minutes, since there are a lot of fighters with buffs that stall out the fights, which us extremely annoying. 😭

НWell, the limit in Parallel could be reduced to 2 days, no less, because in this way all players will farm a lot of experience and gold coins. Regarding otherworldly battles, your idea is not logical, if, let’s say, you have level 51, then the list should contain opponents that match the rift points. Otherwise, it turns out that all sorts of newbies will be in diamond 1, because they will always come across opponents with the same levels as theirs, I think this is not fair. Let’s say I developed in the game for one year, recruited strong fighters, after which I started playing Rift and even got diamond 1.​

The refresh is 2 days. I get what you mean by the farming, but I still think that one day would be better. The Rift ratings will give you all level 70 fighters even though you could be level 49, the free refresh is every two hours, and whenever you refresh, sometimes it STILL gives you fighters that are level 60 and above, which makes it sm harder to fight the Rifts 😭 and get a good score before it refreshes for the rewards, do you get my point?

Обновление составляет 2 дня. Я понимаю, что вы имеете в виду под сельским хозяйством, но все равно думаю, что когда-нибудь будет лучше. Рейтинги Rift дадут вам всех бойцов 70-го уровня, даже если вы можете быть 49-го уровня, бесплатное обновление происходит каждые два часа, и всякий раз, когда вы обновляетесь, иногда он ВСЕ ЕЩЕ дает вам бойцов 60-го уровня и выше, что немного усложняет задачу. сразитесь с Разломами 😭 и наберите хороший результат, прежде чем он обновится и вы получите награды, вы поняли мою точку зрения?
The problem is that weak players should not play Rift Battles, in the hope that they will achieve great success there, yet this Fighting RPG game is difficult to develop in the beginning, then it becomes easier. For this reason, I advise you to at least get level 70, and then try to take the title. Let’s say that even level 60 defenses are some kind of toy for me, because it’s too easy.​

Parallel realms does go through short little periods where you can do a run every day. I love it when that happens, but I imagine they don't do it all the time because it gives a lot of resources.

The round time has been complained about before, but someone had a really good suggestion for it. They said the team with the most total health remaining should be declared the winner. I would love to see that implemented!

I agree with you about the rift scaling, but I don't see that changing. In my opinion, the rift battles were made to reward the players that have paid for their roster. It'll get easier as you get more characters

The energy system forces us to use different characters. It can seem annoying, but if you do the deployments, you can get energy refills for free!

Good luck!

Tysm for responding and being so nice abt it! And I totally agree with what u said, especially the health thingy

The problem is that weak players should not play Rift Battles, in the hope that they will achieve great success there, yet this Fighting RPG game is difficult to develop in the beginning, then it becomes easier. For this reason, I advise you to at least get level 70, and then try to take the title. Let’s say that even level 60 defenses are some kind of toy for me, because it’s too easy.​
That didn't really make much sense to me but ok.

No,there needs to be possibility for everyone to play them,the creators just need to made it possible,the new player the most need keys and resources from rift battles.
If you log into the game every day for one year, then you will have quite a lot of strong characters, even without donation. It's even possible to get level 70 in 3 months, it depends on your desires. Have you even played other mobile games? There you need to play not a year, but more, in order to somehow improve. And another problem is that not everyone plays Rift battles, so it’s difficult to find weak opponents. As for resources, everyone needs them, even strong players.
Rift battles are really interesting to play when you have already become strong, because it will be quite difficult for weak players and will only waste their nerves.

У меня уже есть много улучшенных алмазных персонажей, почти все только что эволюционировали, я имею в виду, что их сложно развивать, потому что эссенции стихий редко можно получить, а алмазные персонажи слишком дороги, из-за алмазных ключей, потому что я могу легко получить все на них нужны деньги. Я играл в другие игры, но не знаю, как их и эту игру сравнить. Я не думаю, что не существует слабых баз, которые просто были кем-то сделаны и заброшены на время, есть еще игроки у которых нет 70 уровня, я сначала играл в битвах в Рифте, когда у меня тоже был маленький уровень, и я тоже выиграл ,я не считаю сражения в Рифте интересными,потому что там слишком слабые базы,или слишком сильные,которые невозможно победить,а также из-за модификаторов,думаю создателям нужно это изменить,чтобы было по-настоящему интересно,потому что много людей плевать на них, например с гильдией​
Well, obviously developing characters will not be easy, because this way all players will have many developed characters in a small amount of time, I compared this with my characters for a year of playing. But it already depends on whether he is playing into the event or not. Even tritely, you can skip daily events and earn about 280 thousand gold coins per day. I don’t expect much from the developers, I don’t even think that Guilds will ever appear, I’m just playing for fun. Regarding changes in Rift battles, you can offer your ideas, just saying that something needs to be changed is pointless​

I understand,but while I have a lot of gold and silver characters that I completely upgraded and I have a lot of golds for the variants i want to evolve,the only way to gain the elemental shards is daily events once per day,prize fights once in a mouth with 500 of those and when there is pf only with elemental shards ,but the last reward is on 600000 which is too little,also from the cabinet of curiosity for the value that a lot of players don't have,25 from deployments and that is not too much,and yes I skip daily events and I have a lot of gold,but the problem is diamond keys,and also the character points,because 500 character points for Marque ability is too much,I don't think guild will appear too,but I don't have any ideas for those battles other than making the modificators more easy,or give them more points for every win because when someone attacks base and wins they get awa mord that you get for the win,I just think that that is very boring and a lot of players don't play it because of it,so they need to change something at least if they want to make more people play it and make it more enjoyable,I think they have creativity to do it.
You say that there are not enough diamond keys, but you can get them by collecting 60 million points in diamond events, or if you are too lazy to collect that much, you can buy them for gold. Let's say I never bought diamond keys in a shop, but at the same time I had 56-odd diamond keys, I had to spend them because there was boring. Diamond characters are expensive to upgrade, so getting the keys should also be difficult. This game, by the way, is a free game and there is a donation store for players to spend money on resources. Actually, I play without donation and for some reason I have enough of these elemental essences, I don’t even have anywhere to put them.

The diamonds keys are too expensive,like the gold key is 160000 and diamond 800000? That is not logical,I know you can gain 60 million points ,but this is too difficult for new players,they don't have good variants to beat strong defenses,or too little good variants,or theere are too strong modificators and defenses for them,I am not donating,and I don't even know how to obtain that much keys,but the most of players don't have any,they give those keys once a mouth and in history mode,but not more,after you need to archive very much in prize fights,rift battles,or you need to spend too much money,they cost a lot when you donate in game too,and I don't even have a card to donate,this is really too much,I have only 3 diamond characters completely upgraded,who I received in the start of the game,everyone else have 11k of force,I don't know hoe you get those keys and essences,but a lot of players struggle very much with them,not even all diamonds are worth of 5 million money and 10 diamond keys,the keys need to be more achievable.
So from the beginning you can develop a gold character into a diamond, at least 3 of them, then play in the bonus events, accumulate coins and keys there, in fact, this is how I accumulated a lot of diamond keys, the hardest thing is at the beginning. After all, if you get level 70, they give you essences, and you can diamond someone normally, I personally played with Beowulf at the beginning.

平行领域难度太难,满练度打噩梦都费劲,随机的英雄太克制。

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_090335.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_090335.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 5
Well, obviously developing characters will not be easy, because this way all players will have many developed characters in a small amount of time, I compared this with my characters for a year of playing. But it already depends on whether he is playing into the event or not. Even tritely, you can skip daily events and earn about 280 thousand gold coins per day. I don’t expect much from the developers, I don’t even think that Guilds will ever appear, I’m just playing for fun. Regarding changes in Rift battles, you can offer your ideas, just saying that something needs to be changed is pointless​
actually I'm expecting with great anticipation about guilds. since I've got over 10 maxed up 25k +Diamond fighters in my list