• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestions for the game

I don't know,I didn't have a lot of gold,I didn't have any gold at all in the beginning,for essences I don't remember, but even when I had gold I wasted them in prestige or something like it,and also I wasted characters I think,because I didn't even thought about how it would be better,I thought i would need more time for develop them,and I didn't even asked never what it is better to do,buy I don't think it is easy to go in diamond prize fights with 3 diamond character evolved and every time get there at least 60 million points
how long you've been playing Skullgirls? Me over a year now & I'm already lev 70 since few weeks

You say that there are not enough diamond keys, but you can get them by collecting 60 million points in diamond events, or if you are too lazy to collect that much, you can buy them for gold. Let's say I never bought diamond keys in a shop, but at the same time I had 56-odd diamond keys, I had to spend them because there was boring. Diamond characters are expensive to upgrade, so getting the keys should also be difficult. This game, by the way, is a free game and there is a donation store for players to spend money on resources. Actually, I play without donation and for some reason I have enough of these elemental essences, I don’t even have anywhere to put them.
loool there's no even VIP Status benefits from spending even 1k Bucks 😅🤣😂😜

I started playing in April 2023, I think I got 70 in August, I can’t agree to say that I spent a lot of time in the game. It was just difficult at the beginning of the game, you had to invest a lot, now There are no such problems anymore.

• Love
Reactions: RizeSheela
I started playing in April 2023, I think I got 70 in August, I can’t agree to say that I spent a lot of time in the game. It was just difficult at the beginning of the game, you had to invest a lot, now There are no such problems anymore.
I Agree 100% dear friend. Yeah it's really always hard when you start from beginning. Investing a lot to a game was never easy. I've got 5 game accounts everyday to deal with but not putting too much effort of money to budget in.

It's much more simple as great as fun to enjoy online games that you don't need to spend more money in the future rather than Investing on the starting account with a big budget for few months.

No more problem really at all if you're just a middle game/ veteran player as long you can enjoy and have great good fun relaxing - enjoying the game 😉☺️😎👍✊