• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other The ability to record internal game audio for Android 10 Users

Seanci

Reaction score
Just a brief recommendation, and if you guys like I wouldn't mind testing it for you. Android 10 just released for pixel phones and will be releasing for other big name phones in the near future. With that being said, google has implemented a new API in Android 10 called AudioPlaybackCapture, that allows third party apps to record internal audio. I have personally tested internal audio for other applications that have implemented this and it works great, so I would love to see this implemented in this game. I know many other skull girls mobile players would like the ability to have good audio for use on you tube videos to further promote the game (Even more so once PvP drops).

There is a great article on xda developers that I read that encompasses what I am referring to in this thread. Thanks for reading, and thank you for everything that you guys do!

Referenced article: https://www.xda-developers.com/android-q-record-audio-monitor-device-temperature/

google has implemented a new API in Android 10 called AudioPlaybackCapture, that allows third party apps to record internal audio.
'Bout time! Thanks for the heads up.

I'll make a note for us to look into implementing this when it's available. Our hands are a little bit tied to engine updates beyond our control, but hopefully support arrives soon!

I totally empathize with this missing feature, been a long time coming.