• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Obligatory Hello! Thread

Howdy, i'm Tom. i'm just a random nerd on the internet. Having fun with the game so far (i'm happy that Cerebella seems really good, she was the closest thing to a "main" I had in the main Skullgirls game too) and i'm hoping I pull something that isn't bronze soon.

Konichiwa! My name is Soapy! I am happy to be here! I specialize in cerabella, parasoul, valentine, peacock and filia! I've been around the game since closed beta! I would be happy to gladly help you to the questions I have met before! And i'm happy to be always online here! :)

I'm fatfursatan. I'm a fat fur and love Satan.

Also, I sooort of like fighting games? But not actually playing them. I find strict input timing on combo strings tedious and prefer to spread my time out on games I play. So, I'm glad this game exists, which has such a small palette of moves per character that I can get intimately familiar with frame-precise timing... while living my life.

I used to play Smash 4, but the online made even pseudo competitive play kinda impossible there with its netcode.

I like playing JRPGs on Hard without grinding and custard-based desserts.

heyo i'm cassi or meth and i do not actually have bottles of meth!

i like fighting games a ton even if i absolutely suck at them. like i am just abysmal at em. but i still play them like the idiot i am. but i really love that sg mobile is finally out since mobile fighting games are much easier for awful fake gamer girls like me.

i sing for a living and i have 6 animal children. i have a cat named daisy, a ball python named khaleesi, and 4 tarantulas named opal, tick (both pink toed tarantulas), gardenia (honduran curly hair) and santa muerte (brazilian salmon pink bird eater). i talk way too much about them. anyways, feel free to talk to me, i'm pretty chill i think

Last edited:
Reactions: fatfursatan
I'm late, but hello!

I like fighting games, too.
I also like the metal cat.

Reactions: Sol and shneik
Hello, I'm Tom. I am a 20 years old graphic designer.

Hoy! A recent high school graduate here who's really into freaky-looking games and such.

P.S.: Parasoul is the key to mah soull~

Hey, I'm just a 22 year old college grad fresh into the "real world" and trying my best to pay off my loans so I can move to LA and pursue a career in film. Currently banking up as much Theonite for Beowulf when he eventually comes out. I can't wait to main him.

Hey, I'm Tayla, and i am a massive band girl who basically lives on the internet, with short breaks to go to school (ew but there is unlimited internet there I'm good) and to get food and maybe even sleep. I like to draw (one of the main reasons I downloaded SGM was because the art style caught my eye) and I have currently sketched Peacock, Cerebella, Parasoul and almost finished Filia. I normally have headphones or earphones glued to my head and you will often find me making whale noises after fangirling over one of my bands...heh

(Oops, I didn't know there was an introduction thread so my intro is kinda late...)

Heyo! Name's Felix Rukai, and I'm basically a huge Skullgirls fan and gamer. I own Skullgirls on PC (back when it was still in development) and when I heard news of SGM, I instantly downloaded the app with no hesitation, and I don't regret it one bit.

There isn't much you need to know about me, I'm a RPer, a writer, and a gamer. You'd usually see me with red headphones either around my neck or on my head listening to various video game music or watching videos or playing SGM. I unfortunately still have to finish school (UGH) but when I don't go to school, I play games and socialize online (in fact, I often do that at school anyway)!

If there's one thing you absolutely must be aware of with me, it's that I LOVE headless characters (like Ms. Nadia Fortune) and I'm trying my best to patiently wait for when Ms. Fortune gets added to the game. <3

Until then, the main team I currently run is a team of Silver cards (with one Gold): Big Top Cerebella (silver), Parasite Weave Filia (gold), and Graveyard Shift Valentine (silver).

Howdy. I grew up in arcades on a healthy diet of fighting games. Now that I'm all grown up and arcades are no longer a thing, I just snack on them from time-to-time. SGM is a nice tasty treat that I can always keep in my pocket.

Hello, everyone! Dr. Tipper here, an avid TF2, Paladins, and Skullgirls (duh) player, currently trying to get a Bronze Filia up to Gold no matter what. I liked to use Peacock/BB/Painwheel back in PC, but now Filia, Valentine, and Cerebella have been added to the mix. I may not post a lot, but I hope we can still get along! :D

Oh, yeah I guess I should throw an intro in here. The names's Jeremiah but I usually go by SuperPoring or Poring in most games or a variation if someone somehow sniped it first.

I play a variety of everything except sports games all the way back to Atari, Commodore 64 and NES up to PS4, Switch and 3DS these days (somewhat a casual collector). With a wife and 2 kids though being able to play stuff anytime on the phone, 3DS, and Switch get the most of what extra time I have.

The best game of all time is still Chrono Trigger but there are a lot of great games I love to still play today.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and a super fan of the skullgirls franchise. Favorite character right now is peacock

Yo, my name comes from my favorite assist in the original with squigs on point (hence the pic).
The zombie booty was my main reason for getting into the game then into the mobile version.

Hello there I'm the theultimatepowerman but don't be fooled I'm just as normal as you are.
I've been playing the game since launch but have been unable to really find a good place to discuss about it until now. I'll hopefully be known for finding out the in's and out's of the games fighting mechanics and using that knowledge to help increase your damage output, defensive strategy's and overall player strategy in this game. I'll also be around helping anyone that needs that little bit of support when it comes to increasing your chance of winning when your just starting off. I've made a thread about combo extenders and such as a starting point and would appreciate any feedback and support (shameless advertising aside) thanks for letting reading and I hope to meet you all in a more talkative basis very soon.