• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights The Prized Fights ruined?

Dennis Aguilar

Reaction score
Hi Team Skullgirls. In this update I'm a little disappointed, because I'm heading to Prizefights and I fight with low nives, less than 1000 strength and my fighters are 6000 forces. I'm just gaining experience too low. No fights are equal to my fighters anymore and I do not want to use my level 1 fighters to start these fights either. My favorite fighters are of high levels and these fights only bore me and take time away. So I do not want to continue fighting, with levels that are not equal to mine. This seems to be Mortal Kombat, you have to raise levels of fights to get to the real action, but my fighters are very strong for these fights and I do not get experience that serves them in anything. I apologize for being rude but it is the reality of what is happening in Prizefights. What happened? you always bring great news, but today it has been the opposite in Prizefights. We have always chosen the fighters and then the game paired us with levels similar to ours, but today it is not like that, you must start from the lowest to get bored before reaching levels of fights similar to my fighters. With only three fights I did not want to continue fighting with levels too low for me.Captura2_716-min.png

Last edited:
Sadly I also totally agree, what on earth is this. We have to start from scratch while previous game have the oponents matched up equal to our team strength. I feel demotivated when fighting gold prize with most of my forces are stronger than 4 starting tiers, while the later tiers have enemy get up too fast to keep up. And when we lost at the higher end tiers, we have to start over again from nothing. I really hope the other update will have this fix, otherwise I would just playing story mode for fun.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Ok, so after playing a 8 win streak I started fighting teams of around 10K, while they are still weak to what I used to start, they also give more points since the multiplier is very high, so by the time any of the high level players start finding teams of his level they will give a ton of points thanks to multiplier when before you would find them at no multiplier at all. True that the beggining is slower but I think in the long run you get way more points this way

No not at all, this strategy is only good when you have max or very high FS gold fighters, otherwise with medium tiers characters it is quite disappointing because they will get beaten up soon. This actually discourages players that just begin to play the game or who doesn't have time to play it very often.