• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Timeless Hero Prestige Ability Issue

albert2417

Reaction score
Timeless Hero Annie’s prestige ability does not work properly. If her signature ability kicks in and unlimited Star Power meter is achieved then her prestige ability will never charge, no matter how much Star Power attacks you use. However, if you use up some Star Power meter before the signature ability activates then the prestige ability charges up.

Hello my good Albert!, someone alredy posted about that problem, and the HV developers team is alredy taking action in that matter... :)

We're aware of the specific issues with Timeless Hero and her PA ability and we'll have a fix for it in a future update.

Hey have alredy fixed many bugs in the past, so we hope they can fix this card really quick, it´s one of the best Annies and taking away her prestige is like... well... I can´t thing something not so gross, but not so bad... so, imagine something in the middle of not so gross and not so bad...

Reactions: Eray
Hello my good Albert!, someone alredy posted about that problem, and the HV developers team is alredy taking action in that matter... :)

Hey have alredy fixed many bugs in the past, so we hope they can fix this card really quick, it´s one of the best Annies and taking away her prestige is like... well... I can´t thing something not so gross, but not so bad... so, imagine something in the middle of not so gross and not so bad...
Oh, apologies. I guess I didn't look in the right place to see if someone already posted about it. Thanks.

Reactions: Erick Draves
No harm done!, I have my own Timeless Hero prestige in the bench because this issue, and I would REALLY love to see her in full damage potencial...!!