• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

RamnaFS

Reaction score
Okay, this is my first post in the forum, sorry if I make any mistake. Let's begin.

In order to REALLY train and practice with our fighters, I suggest that Training Mode allow us to change some settings in the battle, I've tough about those ones:

• Enemies Element.

• Damage log (Like maximum damage done in a combo, total damage done, etc).

• Switch enemies actions (Stand by, attack, blocking, moving forwards or backwards, use Blockbusters or Special Moves).

Also, to test some newest features like Piercing, Accuracy, dmg based on Debuffs or Buffs, etc.

• Give or take specific buffs and debuffs, even stack them just for testing purposes.

• Maybe set them a time limit, timeless or permanent until settings change.

I wanted to give this suggestion since I see Training Mode like just fighting against some dummies until they die, you can't really train and test with efficiency a lot of SA's.

Thank your for reading! Any suggestions may be helpful for Devs to make a whole new Training System :).

We've been asking for a revamped training mode for a very long time!
It hasn't been on the top of their priority list since other features like Rifts, PvP and the friends system have been bigger fish to fry
The devs have stated that they do want to work on improving training mode on Discord so I think it'll come eventually.

I think this is s great idea!

On top of this, I'd like to suggest having training fighters attack back as well. It would be VERY helpful, for veteran and new players alike! The player can choose to let the training fighter be a dummy, or to set the difficulty level of the AI's fighting skill(think like Smash Ultimate, where there is a 1-9 difficulty level for AI fighters). This way players can get better against certain fighters (for example: the new Fukua fighter) without losing anything (streaks in pf, battles in general).

What do you think?

Okay, this is my first post in the forum, sorry if I make any mistake. Let's begin.

In order to REALLY train and practice with our fighters, I suggest that Training Mode allow us to change some settings in the battle, I've tough about those ones:

• Enemies Element.

• Damage log (Like maximum damage done in a combo, total damage done, etc).

• Switch enemies actions (Stand by, attack, blocking, moving forwards or backwards, use Blockbusters or Special Moves).

Also, to test some newest features like Piercing, Accuracy, dmg based on Debuffs or Buffs, etc.

• Give or take specific buffs and debuffs, even stack them just for testing purposes.

• Maybe set them a time limit, timeless or permanent until settings change.

I wanted to give this suggestion since I see Training Mode like just fighting against some dummies until they die, you can't really train and test with efficiency a lot of SA's.

Thank your for reading! Any suggestions may be helpful for Devs to make a whole new Training System :).
Every arcade game which has a training option has the features mentioned by you.
We would be glad if Skullgirls' training also gets these features.

great suggestion! the only thing i would add is to be able to choose modifiers, most of the debuff based modifiers would be easy to recreate using only debuffs ,but some modifiers require different strategies from the players . It would be nice to be able to practice those things in training.