• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Unplayable Daily Events

Forrim

Reaction score
There's way to much fight modifier for the apposing team. I was playing Bigbands daily event on master difficulty and it was near impossible to complete or to even get a hit in. the modifier say 15% chance to activate a modifier, but it seems to be triggered 90% of the time no exaggerating. There's modifiers that trigger on every hit that causes bigband to receive absolutely no damage.
Bigband is one of the least overpowered.
There's a fighter, I think squiggly
Which has a modifier that makes her avoid death for 10 seconds. But she keeps getting it from the start of the fight to the very end without any cooldown time or any intervals between the 10seconds it take to deplete. Which makes her pretty much impossible to kill, and if you're lucky to kill her or one of her team , they get resurrected, seriously. there's other fighters with way cheaper modifiers than this.

NB: am using fighter in the same fighter-score range as the opposing team, sometimes way above and its still near impossible.

Last edited:
Capture+_2019-05-21-19-14-20.png Capture+_2019-05-21-19-14-10.png Capture+_2019-05-21-19-13-56.png screenshots of the apposing team modifiers

Even with a similar fight score, you might be taking these on too early. The modifiers for daily events can be brutal.

I think the other one you're describing might be from Ms. Fortune's daily? I know there's a node there where Meow & Furever gets regen. When Meow loses 10% of her life she gets final stand and can't die, and with regen refilling her life that keeps happening.

Probably the easiest way to approach that and nodes like this one might be to get yourself a Sketchy Peacock, who's a bronze, so that shouldn't be too difficult, and then equip "outtake" moves, that force your opponent to tag out. Sketchy applies a debuff called Curse when a new fighter tags in, which keeps your opponent from getting buffs. That will help a lot.

You can also apply Curse by bringing any Squiggly with the Evil Dead Marquee Ability, and let her die, but that's a much larger investment.

Since you're using silvers, you can also get Doublicious Double from her Prize Fight. She has the ability to steal buffs, which makes a lot of fights like this more manageable. Nunsense Double can also sorta works because she can gain 3 buffs for everyone the enemy gets. It doesn't make them less invincible at moments, but it does give you more damage and self healing to compensate for them annoying you. It's also cheaper to get her Marquee Ability Chaos, than it is to get it with Doublicious, which can tear apart almost anything.

Another way to approach Big Band's daily is to take fighters that do a few high damage hits, like Cerebella, Beowulf or Parasoul, and just wait till unflinching has expired. It's frustrating and time consuming but will get the job done.

Once you get to higher levels in the game, you'll probably end up using someone like Silent Kill Valentine, who's a gold, since she can also remove debuffs.

I hope that helps!

A fighter that I got early and worked very well for me in Big Band events, was the Ms. Fortune variant called Purrfect Dark. She applies "curse" with her Special Ability 1 after a few seconds (10 seconds at max level), and it's permanent until the opponent tags out. With only one silver key (and some gold and skill points investment) you can unlock 2 levels of her ability, wich may help you a lot. A cursed Big Band is just a huge sandbag. :D

Reactions: Forrim and fanghoul
A fighter that I got early and worked very well for me in Big Band events, was the Ms. Fortune variant called Purrfect Dark. She applies "curse" with her Special Ability 1 after a few seconds (10 seconds at max level), and it's permanent until the opponent tags out. With only one silver key (and some gold and skill points investment) you can unlock 2 levels of her ability, wich may help you a lot. A cursed Big Band is just a huge sandbag. :D

Thanks! I can't believe I forgot Purrfect Dark!

Reactions: educavalcantee