• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Untouchable and bb3s

BrolaireOfAsstora

Reaction score
I actually lost a match today thanks to an untouchable avoiding the last hit of Big Bands Big Stand bb3, which was promptly followed by eating her bb3.

Now this got me thinking. Peacock has, what, a max of 15% to avoid and attack, right? So what I'm wondering is if a peacock could hypothetically take no damage from a bb3. Is it possible?

I actually lost a match today thanks to an untouchable avoiding the last hit of Big Bands Big Stand bb3, which was promptly followed by eating her bb3.

Now this got me thinking. Peacock has, what, a max of 15% to avoid and attack, right? So what I'm wondering is if a peacock could hypothetically take no damage from a bb3. Is it possible?
If RNJesus himself allows it then it is possible.

Yeah I've seen it with Valentine's BB3, there's just two hits and I've seen Untouchable dodge both. :-(

Yeah I've seen it with Valentine's BB3, there's just two hits and I've seen Untouchable dodge both. :-(
Oh that's not annoying at all. Does this mean that Untouchable has the potential to be the best character in the game if RNG is right?

My main is untouchable, RNG gifted me four of them, before I finished story mode. I have never experienced untouchable not taking DMG, the possibility is too steep. But I have had fights where I was sure to die but the enime's BB3 hits looked like 50% zeroes. In the end its all just dumb luck.