• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal valentine killjoy does not resurrect dead comrades with his SA2

Pit Frango

Reaction score
so I played a game of Prize Fights ... on my team I used Valentine Killjoy, Double Xenomorph and Valentine Surgeon General .... when only killjoy left I let her die to recover my other two characters but to my surprise no resurrected nobody ... and I ended up losing the match ... already happened other times it seems that the killjoy has difficulty resurrecting the double Xenomorph ... already the other fighters and more difficult to happen .... but with Xenomorph and very common. .. that makes killjoy a russian roulette an unpredictable character ...

I use the latest version 3.4.1

so I played a game of Prize Fights ... on my team I used Valentine Killjoy, Double Xenomorph and Valentine Surgeon General .... when only killjoy left I let her die to recover my other two characters but to my surprise no resurrected nobody ... and I ended up losing the match ... already happened other times it seems that the killjoy has difficulty resurrecting the double Xenomorph ... already the other fighters and more difficult to happen .... but with Xenomorph and very common. .. that makes killjoy a russian roulette an unpredictable character ...

I use the latest version 3.4.1
Can you tell me which characters you were fighting against, and how you died? The more details you can provide about what happened, the faster we'll be able to resolve it if there's an issue.

The worst I remember who killed me ... was Eliza Bloodbath with the blockbuster LADY OF SLAUGHTER ... I also remember that I had a curse ... but I think this should not interfere with killjoy SA2 ..