• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Valentine's Marquee Abilities

cappatacus

Reaction score
Which of Val's MAs is the best choice? (I'm looking at SG, if that makes a difference.) Does Trauma Center actually trigger enough to prolong a fighter's life? Or is it better to use ICU, which seems like a great counter to the all-powerful bleed that most top fighters rely on?

Reactions: ElegantBlack
In my opinion, unless you use the valentine purely for support, go with ICU. Not only does it effectively make her immune to bleed, it can work with high hp and def to turn her into a very solid tank. Any fighter that inflicts debuffs regularly will be at a huge disadvantage because they will constantly be healing val throughout the match.

Also it makes a lot of event fights much easier. I plow through accursed experiments with close to full hp each match with my diamond Silent Kill simply because the enemies can’t outpace the constant regen.

Reactions: cappatacus
In my opinion, unless you use the valentine purely for support, go with ICU. Not only does it effectively make her immune to bleed, it can work with high hp and def to turn her into a very solid tank. Any fighter that inflicts debuffs regularly will be at a huge disadvantage because they will constantly be healing val throughout the match.

Also it makes a lot of event fights much easier. I plow through accursed experiments with close to full hp each match with my diamond Silent Kill simply because the enemies can’t outpace the constant regen.

I did hear that Trauma Center is considered better for high pf streaks. I think this was said because it keeps other teammates alive longer, but if Val has regen and her permanent enrage (in the case of SG), then would it be better so she can survive long enough to use Forbidden Procedure? Or should you just aim to keep the rest of the team alive from the get go?

Really I just want whatever will get me 40 streaks lol

I think it's a difference for being on offense vs defense. In a high streak prize fight, Trauma Center will probably serve you better, because Valentine is almost certainly not going to be you main damage dealer. What you really need is for your main damage dealer not to die if you make a mistake, which is where Trauma Center is more useful. Plus you have SG, who will take them from 1 hp to a point where they can block again. I've used a SG for that exact purpose for a very long time now, and it's worked really well for me.

Being able to revive people is great, but it's tricky, and ICU is not going to do a huge amount to keep Valentine alive in a high streak prize fight, where it's possible for one combo to kill you sometimes.

ICU is better for defense or if you're fighting in the daily/weekly events, because the enemies are already weaker than you generally, and it's only the debuffs that can really pull you down.

im using ICU for my LH Val and can be really handy if i need to make her tankier to revivie the fallen teammates. She has 150% health and triggers a Heavy Regen for her AND the teammates. So im confident that she can be alive enough for the forbbiden procedure.

On the other hand... The SG Val can be full support so she shuldnt fighting and getting debuff, so it would be better the trauma center