• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other We should be able to see our position in prize fights and rift battles before it ends

bilinos

Reaction score
It would be much better since we can just see our position and rest at ease knowing we will get the prize we want. I don't see a reason to not see our ranking, so why not?

Reactions: Yomady and .Ron
Hola todos me gustaría que el juego tuviera una opción para salir de tu cuenta por si tienes otra para usar es una buena IDEA que puede implementar el juego <3

It would be much better since we can just see our position and rest at ease knowing we will get the prize we want. I don't see a reason to not see our ranking, so why not?
I've seen both sides. I do agree it would be nice, at least in PFs to know if you're safe or not compared to other players. I can't speak for rift since it seems like one battle can change your position easily.

I think another part of this is if SGM has the equipment for real time tracking on each player. It sounds like it might be an extra lift for their systems that may make the game glitchier.

Overall I wouldn't be opposed to it in PFs at least but then again that's why Sarius posts the cutoff each week.

Weeeeeeeeeell, it´s kinda "imposible". Well, is posisble, actually, but it would a meanless tons of works for the servers.

If you have noticed, the prizes for PF and RIFT are not given instantly after the event ends, that´s because the server has to arrange all the points in order to determinate who is tops, and who is only 10%, and so.

If we wanted anyway to have this and give tons and tons on money to HVS to make it happen, then the game would delay (They would have to close the PF to make good counts) for 1-2 hours everytime to determinate who is to10%, top 100, etc... and well, you don´t want to lose 1-2 hours x day, or even more, of those events, right??

And everything they said above x2.....

Reactions: bilinos and Art3mes
See it as a 'competition,' who is the strongest, etc. lol

In a competition or like sport you're not meant to speak the winners before end game, what happens usually in sports competition is the points get added up throughout the process then judges equalise the position at the very end.

Reasons also for it been here ??? Prize fight lol, the game is a competition fighting/rpg game on mobile. Servers or not it makes sense, like: I could look at your score and troll you by seeing your score, and a lot other things. If concerns of unfair scoring systems they literally release the results regularly on Twitter and other social networks (on here too).

I'm no to the suggestion, but I know why you want it.