• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

what moves would you guys recommend for fly trap painwheel?

assuming you want to primairy use her on offense, 1-3 Pinion dashes are the way to go as they are single hit huge damage moves (use 2 myself). A tag out also comes in handy when used in rift/hard pf teams. Then for rifts to counter armor and finish with a bb, Buer trasher or hatred install are really good, and fracture reaper can inflicht deathmark which increases dmg even further and does a few high dmg hits. An unblockable blockbuster is ofcourse also really useful on her if you decide to also put her in your rift base gea bola stinger is also a good defensive move. bursts are always good on defenders as they increase the timelength of the battle and end a combo short.

this painwheel doesnt need a bleed move in my opinion as her damage output is insane. all other specials and blockbusters are punishable so only pinion dash is a little interesting on defense as it can one-shot unattentive attackers, and does huge dmg through block

So in order of importance (left most important in my opinion, right least):

offensively: 1-3 pinion dash, 1 tagout, hatred install [bb1], buer trasher [bb2], fracture reaper [bb2], buer overdrive [bb3]
defensively: buer overdrive [bb3], bursts, pinion dash, any blockbuster with good defensive stats

this ofcourse is all my personal opinion and shouldnt be hold up to like facts. Good luck building your own flytrap!

Reactions: stale cheeto
My FT is built this way:

2 Pinion Dashes - rolled good bonuses on both, one can be replaced with Cruel Lily (bleeds, combo extension after juggle on some characters), Gae Bolga Stinger (G5->GBS->G5 combo linker on most characters) or Snapdragon (if an Outtake move is needed);
Death Crawl - fast-charging BB1, applies multiple bleeds, leaves opponent in perfect position for Charge reset;
Buer Thresher - huge damage, Armor Break, combo finisher;
Buer Overdrive - no comments, a must.

Try to get your Meter Gain over 60%, then you will be able to charge Buer Thresher in one G5-Launcher-juggle string and spam it in every combo. If you can't afford that, the best option would be full combo into Death Crawl, then Charge reset, full combo into Buer Thresher. Since FT does not have SA-provided bleeds, Buer Thresher is needed against Armor-using opponents.

Reactions: stale cheeto
Brrrruuuuhhhh just sacrifice your teammates in pfs(i use bronze for high longshots) and you'll have 50% boast damage, getting a kill will end up in 75% boast rest fighters will be cheesed.Flytrap can easily takeout players higher than her lvl because of this. For rifts i would recommend as @Disasterrr19 and @Stone said but remember flytrap has garbage defense and hp so dread locks can be killer for ya.