• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash When someone calls me or I accidentally quit the app, the current fight counts as a loss

bilinos

Reaction score
Since I live in a big house, my mom is always calling me, which makes me lose pf streaks and rift battles a lot. Please fix this or make a "continue last battle" system! Like, with the same health, same bb amount, special move recharge and etc... This is really bad and she gets really mad at me when I don't answer

Just pause the game and listen to her. The screen will remain ON when you pause it.

Since I live in a big house, my mom is always calling me, which makes me lose pf streaks and rift battles a lot. Please fix this or make a "continue last battle" system! Like, with the same health, same bb amount, special move recharge and etc... This is really bad and she gets really mad at me when I don't answer
This very thing happened to me (the call) but the game paused for me so idk why yours wouldn't. Do you have an apple device?

Just pause the game and listen to her. The screen will remain ON when you pause it.
Just tried that, it doesn't work :( I already tried deactivating battery optimization for sgm, allow it to run on background... Nothing works!

Just tried that, it doesn't work :( I already tried deactivating battery optimization for sgm, allow it to run on background... Nothing works!
If you are not fighting anyone, i.e. you are on some option screen like character section, main screen, etc. And if you let it open there, the screen will turn off and you have to restart the game.
But if you are fighting some opponent, and then you pause it, without pressing the "home" button, the screen should remain ON for much long time. Atleast mine does. Mine is Android 9.
Either your mobile settings are messed up or your mobile does not support that feature, I suppose.
You should contact the Devs, see if they might help you.

Skullgirls does allow you to background the app and return to it as long as your device has enough memory to support Skullgirls and whatever app you're using along side it.

For example, if Skullgirls is using 1GB of memory, and you accept a phone call, and your phone call app uses another 1GB (unlikely) of memory, now you're using 2GB of memory total. If your device only has 1.5GB of memory, then your operating system (Android) will forcibly close the Skullgirls app to make room for the phone call.

Unfortunately, we can't prevent this closing logic.
The operating system (iOS or aOS) decides when suspended apps need to forcibly close because they're taking up too much memory and new apps are requesting it.

Skullgirls does allow you to background the app and return to it as long as your device has enough memory to support Skullgirls and whatever app you're using along side it.

For example, if Skullgirls is using 1GB of memory, and you accept a phone call, and your phone call app uses another 1GB (unlikely) of memory, now you're using 2GB of memory total. If your device only has 1.5GB of memory, then your operating system (Android) will forcibly close the Skullgirls app to make room for the phone call.

Unfortunately, we can't prevent this closing logic.
The operating system (iOS or aOS) decides when suspended apps need to forcibly close because they're taking up too much memory and new apps are requesting it.

Thanks for answering! Since you guys can't prevent it, I think the "continue last battle?" system I suggested would come in handy! Not only for exiting the app, but if it crashes for no reason at the start of the match, the person could simply "continue" it and start the match normally. What do you think?

Reactions: Lililira