• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Where's all the Robo-Fortune Fans?

Nonexistent

Reaction score
This place has been empty for a while! I'm surprised that no one has said ANYTHING about Robo-Fortune! Sure, she not in the game yet, but she makes an appearance, like when you have an error and......... when you have errors.... but still! She needs some love and we need more Robo-Fortune Fans to talk in this Thread! Come on guys! Where's the love?:)

I absolutely love her! :') Especially her keyboard cat frame- it's so cute! I'll be sure to try and show the love! I hope they include her soon... or maybe at least Ms.Fortune.

I absolutely love her! :') Especially her keyboard cat frame- it's so cute! I'll be sure to try and show the love! I hope they include her soon... or maybe at least Ms.Fortune.

Hopefully all the characters will be added to the game! I wonder what move Robo-Fortune would have.... Her Catastrophe Cannon Omega would probably be her Unblockable BB! Who knows, we just need wait and see!:D

Gotta make this thread alive, soo..... What's your favorite move/BB that Robo-Fortune does? Mine is the Catastrophe Cannon Omega BB. :p

Gotta make this thread alive, soo..... What's your favorite move/BB that Robo-Fortune does? Mine is the Catastrophe Cannon Omega BB. :p
One of my favourite Blockbuster is when Robo-Fortune rips out her mechanic heart and explodes, it's kind of the same like in Terminator 3

I hope that one of Robo-Fortune's colour palette will be the one like Iron-Man, I wonder if they will call it Iron-Fortune or Iron-Cat.

Makes sense cus your avatar says it all! :D:p
LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PHPP