• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Win the fight but the game counted it as lost and erased my streak

Jocemigue

Reaction score
I have a 17 fight streak and win this one but the game freeze after win cinematic and says the text to recover my streak

Yeah, I've lost a couple of streaks to game crash during win text animation starts. The pattern I'm seeing with my crashes have been if I win using an unblockable charge attack. Will continue to test/note these crashes. But yes, counts as a loss during these kinds of crashes...frustrating.

Reactions: Diony
this bug is also occurring here ... so after every 3 fights I restart the game to prevent this from happening ...Screenshot_20200701-011941_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Will you guys please share your device information? Make, Model, RAM, CPU(is possible)

Device/Model:
Samsung-SM-G900a

Android ver. 6.0.1

RAM: 2GB
CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400

Motorola G5s Plus
Android 8.1.0
Ram 3gb
Processador: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (2ghz)
GPU: Qualcomm ADRENO 506

Just happened to me!

Specs:
Pixel 2
RAM: 4 GB
CPU: Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
GPU: Adreno 540

Event:
A brief, 6 seconds stall showing Dead of Winter Squigly in her victory pose. Little bomb George loading symbol appears in the corner and then fade to black... reveal on Valentine Gold PF menu asking to restore 9-win streak for 45 theonite.

Thanks, we're working on the issue and hope to have it fixed soon!

Happened to me twice, only on the second time, did I think maybe it’s a bug.

specs:
Ipad model number: MP252LL/A

event:

won fight with all three characters alive, two unused. Doublicious waited in victory for about twenty seconds and then the next bit loaded saying I lost and can pay 135 theonite for my streak back. Wasn’t given the option to retry or this will be counted as a loss if you cancel. It just loaded my loss screen after I won.