• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Yesterday I connected to the in-game chat for the first time and asked for friends, and I am happy to see that many people have registered. However, I'm not very good at chatting, so I don't think I'll connect again until I'm looking for friends.
Glad to see Valentine and Double on the new Backstage Pass. It's hard for me to clear them all but I want all the avatars so I'll do my best.
Since today is the last day, should I buy the Premium Pass or not? I ONLY want the Minette badge but my parents would ask me further and I hate it 😑
Hello! My name is 道民紳士(Dohmin shinshi).
I can't speak English at all,I’m sorry for the trouble.
Thank U for coming to see this!
Reactions: Art3mes
Mukwamba
Mukwamba
It's okay I am not good at language either. Just go Google app search for how to like SGM forum
Anyone here has a directory of sorts that links to multiple good resources/guides? I've been using the forum search option but it's a bit of a guess what is a good keyword, besides "guide" or "currency," for example. I am trying to find something on player level.
evilgordo
evilgordo
You're on track with your theo. Keep in mind, the game gives you 60 theo every day AND gives you 250 theo every month, so that right there is 2050 each month. Then you get 55 theo every Character PF (regardless if it is Bronze/Silver/Gold) ((100 for Diamond)) and there 2 PF a week, so 440 theo a month for PFs. Then if you go 12.5M on the Event PF you get 550 Theo.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Player levels move up really fast with XP boosts and Holodeck. Don't have exact numbers, but player levels are scaled like the fighter levels; low levels go quick and later levels take much longer. You might hit 60 before December, but you could easily hit 5k theo by Sept. Just watch your level and theo acquisition and just plan as you go. Like BallotBoxer said, if you can wait until Marie drops, that Pack gets even better, but don't stress too much, 187 relics for 5K is still a good value.
Reactions: Buster
Buster
Buster
Thank you for the insight :)
I don't handle fighting games well, and I'm glad skullgirls mobile is easy to control and offers lots of cool action. I haven't played for a long time due to various reasons, but I'm back at it.
My skullgirls Mobile ID is “nouskjp”. I do not chat or play against others. I do gift exchange. Due to some troubles in the past, I had quit registering as a friend. However, the problem has been resolved and we have reopened the friend registration. Please feel free to register as a friend if you would like to register again.
Here's my character tier list. It's ranked alphabetically.
my-image.png
So...thanks to Blue Streak's new color change trick...couldn't Dragon Brawler get the same effect for entering Hype mode?...
Reactions: RizeSheela
ZeoW
ZeoW
Iirc Dragon Brawler references Yamcha specifically, who is not a super saiyan xD

Good shout tho! Super excited to see more of these kinds of things. Maybe older variants who have similar transformation references can have it too.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Yamcha? Really? Hmm...All this time I saw; Dragon Brawler + It's Over 9000 + orange outfit + black hair = Goku
Well, a missed opportunity in that case. I'm sure that now the Devs have a new 'trick', they are excited to do it again...with 2 new variants a month, I'm sure we'll see something like this again sooner rather than later.
Did the Fireworks Show PF restart for me only? I was already at 8M points.

No, I am not against 2 extra RevRelics, but what has happened?
Lunix Vandal
Lunix Vandal
There was an error immediately after today's daily reset where the game was giving out the 2022 version of the Revolutionary relic, instead of the updated version with Blue Streak and Red Rider. HVS had to reset the PF to fix it.