• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

PARALLEL REALMS...two questions: A) Is it gonna cost us a ticket? and B) are the rewards worth it?
Reactions: RizeSheela
Art3mes
Art3mes
PARALLEL REALMS OHHH MY GODDD IM HYPED
I CAN EVEN PAY WITH CANOPY TO PLAY THAT MODE
💫¡Luz de primavera, flores danzantes! ¡Oh, los vientos de mayo que rozan tus mejillas! ¡Las benditas campanas que suenan más allá de Stella! juega un Open, Nuptiae Domus Aurea! ¡Canta, Fax Caelestis! Su amor ... ¡arde brillante como la llama!💫
is art allowed?
Diony
Diony
I think so.

Reactions: Ttime
New site:
because the Cutoffs Sheet takes too long to load.
Thanks to @Cellsai for helping me with its timing precision (and for keeping the Score Reports thread updated ofc).
UNHOLY HOST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN SHE KICKED MY BABY SHE MADE MY CROPS WITHER SHE BLEW UP MY CAR SHE STOLE ALL OF MY PERFUME SHE STOLE ALL OF MY MONEY SHE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!! (I lost my PF streak to her.)
Nefelibata
Nefelibata
Happened to me countless times in rifts. People with UHost have the upper hand in revenge coz she is just too strong in offense and defense when equipped with other meta defenses no matter if I win they revenge me down. (I once found Darknut Uhost with DeathWish on the mini-boss node 🥲 )
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Unholy Host kicking Babies is a know bug. Devs are working on it so she just burn the houses...

(With the babies outside, of course)