• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Error? [RESOLVED]

Same here! I was opening a relic, and suddenly I got an alert that said "an error occurred while trying to log in" now I can't even log in without that alert occurring. Please help :(

Same here! I was opening a relic, and suddenly I got an alert that said "an error occurred while trying to log in" now I can't even log in without that alert occurring. Please help :(
I was in the middle of a prize fight and it happened. :(

it’s nice to know i’m not the only one. hopefully the issue is resolved soon.

I was in my best rampage so far! And then a message saying that the fight(that i won) will count as a loss! And then i can't even log in. Aaaarg!

Attachments

• 20180331_231328.png
    20180331_231328.png
    732 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
at least we know that theyre working on the issue. that’s why i f**ks with the SG team. they be doing their best to be on top of sh*t :)
Honestly, they could do a better job managing their updates with a message-box specifing a timer for the update at least. :/

Thanks so much for the reports, everyone!

The team has sprung into action, and we're looking into this right now.
We'll keep you guys posted in this thread, but keep an eye on Twitter for more updates too!

Reactions: Vairon YALM
Our servers are back online.
Thanks so much for waiting, everyone!

If you're having any issues, please let us know : )

Our servers are back online.
Thanks so much for waiting, everyone!

If you're having any issues, please let us know : )

You guys are great! It's my first day playing, and you guys already resolved the issue! I knew the SG team was great

Reactions: Liam