• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Silent Kill Valentine bug in Special Events

tom641

Reaction score
In the Valentine special events, the special modifier is that the enemy has a permanant Regen effect. However Silent Kill Valentine gets a Heavy Regen (Urgent Care? Not sure if it has another name) effect close to death. However in this mode the Heavy regen also never ran out, making the fight unwinnable without having incredible DPS because she would heavy extremely fast all the way to full HP. This interaction seems unintended as at least one of the other Valentine variants got that same Heavy Regen but it actually ran out after a normal length of time.

Keep in mind this bug happened in the event BEFORE the June 8th 2017 patch, so if it was fixed in that one you can safely ignore this.

Edit: also this was in the middle/yellow difficulty, if that matters.

Umm the Urgent Care Signature Ability is the Last Hope Valentine feature, so it is not the problem in Valentine.

Are U sure that Ur observation was not in fights with FIRST AID modifier? Active in those two fights in the upper right side of Event map.

Umm the Urgent Care Signature Ability is the Last Hope Valentine feature, so it is not the problem in Valentine.

Are U sure that Ur observation was not in fights with FIRST AID modifier? Active in those two fights in the upper right side of Event map.
My problem is that it never ends. Unless Silent Kill Valentine is just the best AI character in the game, that "Heavy Regen/Urgent Care" ability should stop healing after a certain point right? I stated that the regular regen was part of the challenge. And this ability works correctly on another version of Valentine in the same tree, so this is probably a bug that makes a battle next to impossible to win if you aren't on the same fight level as the AI, or higher.

Can I have one question -
Was it the 1vs1 fight where U are supposed to use only Valentine and U have 100% for extra reward (fight with treasure chest icon)?

Can I have one question -
Was it the 1vs1 fight where U are supposed to use only Valentine and U have 100% for extra reward (fight with treasure chest icon)?
No this wasn't a treasure chest fight, this particular fight was one of the ones near the top of the right side, but before you could fight the "Final boss".