• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

On Today's Episode of Saturday Morning Brawls...

Which carry is your favorite to use?

• Ultraviolent

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Buzzkill

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Harlequin

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Wulfsbane

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Kinda sad about Peacock's nerf on boxcar George :(

It got nerfed??

Alright, I don't have FF but I do have my own thoughts about her. Now, I admit my bias towards Parasoul. Keeping this in mind, I feel like Pea Shooter could even be placed above FF. The cost of upgrading a nat diamond coupled with the fact that the second part of her SA will hardly be used just doesn't appeal to me more than solid, reliable team support. Pea Shooter isn't even just support, she can handle her own. And I'm sure FF does, too, but I can't say that mostly using one half of her SA is appealing, yknow?

PS OTOH can enhance any fighter. Primed? Deadlier than ever before. (That No Egrets you're trying desperately to make work? Bam.) DaF? Don't get me started. Poltergust? Lethal. The overall benefits of Pea Shooter + lower cost to upgrade just makes her way more appealing to me than FF.

UV is definitely on top though. Ultimate tank buster.

(I may also argue that Untouchable should be ranked higher but assuming this list is offensively skewed I won't worry about it.)

I definitely agree with you. A Pea Shooter as support is inexpensive and is more appealing than the nat diamond. But, I don't factor in cost because it can vary somewhat depending on what else the player is investing into. Performance wise, FF and UV hold their own better than Pea Shooter. I'd put Pea Shooter above FF if cost was a factor :p

I have FFrame and UV, but UV has failed me near endlessly so I'm kind of biased as well.

In the current meta, to make it late streak you need either consistent insane damage or meter control. You see bleed everywhere because it does immense damage without giving meter. In terms of raw damage, UV can kind of do it, but at 400%+ you need near 100% attack and a ton of meter gain for combos, as well as block prof and defense. If you don't high roll, you risk just eating a BB3 or getting chipped out without defense.

FFrame trades some brute force power to fix these issues with Whither and more HP, then adds a strong chunk of power back in with her SA2. Two stacks of whither more or less guarantee the stun, so you can wait it out if you're worried about switching. You can argue she has a worse time against the likes of RE, AF, UV, etc. I somewhat agree, but I don't feel like UV is a consistent counter to any of these (Except RE, who FFrame can bring the same immunity taunt UV should be bringing, will armor break on Argus anyways, and can guarantee damage with her SA2 as well as stun). For Unflinching you can BB them and ignore it for more damage, but FFrame can also BB and inflict her match securing control debuffs and by proxy kills.

The only place UV is for certain better is against immunity RE, HM, and AF, and she's not even the best at countering those things. The removal of stat modifiers might help, but in my experience against all of them you need to high roll the armor piercing to kill them before a BB3 is up, and if you can't, you have to get really tricky with her SA and BBs. In theory this is all doable, but UV is still not the first fighter I'd take in these scenarios (and quite honestly I kinda regret getting her skill tree filled, as that's what I wanted her for in the first place)

I think UV is still fine in the #2 spot, as most of my issues with her seem to be just Peacock issues that FFrame as a fighter fixed, but fixing those weaknesses went a long way imo.

UV? I think you mean HM
UV is somewhat of a consistent counter. He'll gain at most, 2 stacks of armor and the 50% bonus damage cancels it out. Though I suppose the part where it ignores armor & defense is rather inconsistent. Honestly, I think UV destroys at 400%+, but that could be because mine has 80% atk and 45% meter gain, so she can just spam Argus+Impending Doom. FF doesn't necessarily guarantee damage either because she may not inflict the wither OR the slow and plus, to get the most out of it involves investing in attack. That op attack will cause the opponent to either die before either debuff expires or she'll bring their health low enough that they tag out, thus removing the slow/wither on re-tag in. But I suppose the meter control+extra health counters it.

Last edited:
The IA now blocks BCG after air juggle in characters that it always connected. I need to learn another combo for Peacock.

R.I.P
I usually go for the launcher, then Boxcar so this doesn't affect me too much tho