1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

On Today's Episode of Saturday Morning Brawls...

Discussion in 'Peacock' started by theLoneskull, Jan 26, 2019.

?

Which carry is your favorite to use?

1. Ultraviolent

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. Buzzkill

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. Harlequin

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Wulfsbane

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  1. theLoneskull

theLoneskull Active Member

It got nerfed??

I definitely agree with you. A Pea Shooter as support is inexpensive and is more appealing than the nat diamond. But, I don't factor in cost because it can vary somewhat depending on what else the player is investing into. Performance wise, FF and UV hold their own better than Pea Shooter. I'd put Pea Shooter above FF if cost was a factor :p

UV? I think you mean HM
    UV is somewhat of a consistent counter. He'll gain at most, 2 stacks of armor and the 50% bonus damage cancels it out. Though I suppose the part where it ignores armor & defense is rather inconsistent. Honestly, I think UV destroys at 400%+, but that could be because mine has 80% atk and 45% meter gain, so she can just spam Argus+Impending Doom. FF doesn't necessarily guarantee damage either because she may not inflict the wither OR the slow and plus, to get the most out of it involves investing in attack. That op attack will cause the opponent to either die before either debuff expires or she'll bring their health low enough that they tag out, thus removing the slow/wither on re-tag in. But I suppose the meter control+extra health counters it.

#21 theLoneskull, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. educavalcantee

educavalcantee Active Member

The IA now blocks BCG after air juggle in characters that it always connected. I need to learn another combo for Peacock.

3. theLoneskull

theLoneskull Active Member

R.I.P
    I usually go for the launcher, then Boxcar so this doesn't affect me too much tho

4. educavalcantee

educavalcantee Active Member

Gonna try this.

theLoneskull likes this.