• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inverse Polarity making sufferers immune to damage while suffering a Regen

Xandoss

Reaction score
Inverse Polarity seems to be bugged, in that while suffering Regen and Inverse Polarity opponent becomes immune to damage caused by your character who placed Inverse Polarity.

Bug is non-device specific and reported by multiple users / reproducible. Brought to my attention when I posted pic of Diamond Terror Byte in gameplay discord channel. Flex == failure.

Last edited:
Posting my experience here, LG V30+, When someone has regen or heavy regen and inverse polarity concurrently, they will be immune to all damage except for the damage inverse polarity is dealing.

In the situation I discovered this, Terror Byte inflicted Inverse Polarity triggered ICU on Valentine with mine, then continued to combo off with Catastrophe Cannon Alpha. She took no damage from the cannon, but took damage from the heavy regen and her CA while hitting me.

Reactions: Xandoss
@Liam thats exactly what the bug is. While an opponent has Inverse Polarity debuff and is suffering from Regen they become immune to damage from Terror Byte outside of a couple abilities like Magnet, etc.

Using an 8k Terror Byte with maxed SAs against 9k ICU Last Hope and firing a BB3 she was slowly being drained cause of the Regen buff, then it wore off and she started taking major damage. Looks to be a very bad bug for when Terror Byte is supposed to be good.

This bug is a known issue and we'll have it fixed for our next update. Thanks!

Reactions: Xandoss