• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Should I wait till 4.5

Thatonevalentineuser

Reaction score
Since Annie is coming soon and My Diamond relic Needs 7% more to be ready should I not open any relics in 4.4 and wait till shes available on All relics so that I have a chance to pull her?

Since Annie is coming soon and My Diamond relic Needs 7% more to be ready should I not open any relics in 4.4 and wait till shes available on All relics so that I have a chance to pull her?
So, you're basically a week away from a Dia Relic (if getting 10% in 2 Gold PF). And we don't know how long till 4.5 (previous windows between updates have been on average 3 months-ish).

Can you not open relics (of any kind) for that long?
Is Annie the only character you really want/need?
How strong is your current roster?
Will a random Diamond help now vs. 3-4 months from now (which might not even be Annie)?
Who knows, Annie might be in the Spooky Relics?
Or the Ornamental Relics later this year (open and leveling up a Diamond now could help for that PF)?

In the end, hoarding relics for a specific chara is kinda a personal preference/needs kinda situation. Good luck with your decision ;)

So, you're basically a week away from a Dia Relic (if getting 10% in 2 Gold PF). And we don't know how long till 4.5 (previous windows between updates have been on average 3 months-ish).

Can you not open relics (of any kind) for that long?
Is Annie the only character you really want/need?
How strong is your current roster?
Will a random Diamond help now vs. 3-4 months from now (which might not even be Annie)?
Who knows, Annie might be in the Spooky Relics?
Or the Ornamental Relics later this year (open and leveling up a Diamond now could help for that PF)?

In the end, hoarding relics for a specific chara is kinda a personal preference/needs kinda situation. Good luck with your decision ;)
Yeah I'll go for any Diamond at all now that I think of it especially since I don't have a fukua diamond also I don't want go on a 3 Month long break so I'll just settle for a random Diamond Thanks for Giving me this info also the Annie that will probably be on the Halloween Relic is the Gamora one due to the Marvel outfit since most figthers on it are Marvel Inspired