• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Relic Odds & Currency Efficiency

Time to contribute!
Here are the results from my recent pulls of 192 relics.

Relics(elemental)TotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Fire44
Water642
Air33
Light22
Dark22

Character specific RelicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Annie651
Beowulf321
BigBand651
Cerebella211
Double431
Eliza44
Filia22
Fukua431
Ms.Fortune312
Painwheel33
Parasol422
Peacock33
Robo Fortune541
Squigly431
Valentine55

RelicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Shamrock2 + 32 + 10 + 2
Lovestruck77
Premier6146951
Jackpot22
Bronze specific2929
Silver specific1515
Gold specific66
Diamond specific11
(empty cells states zero)​

Honorable mentions of the new fighters I got:

Splitting Image (character specific)
Class cutter (premier)
Moonstuck (premier)
Silent kill (premier)
Plot twisted (diamond specific)
Prism plumage

From Extra 3 Shamrock:
BITING COLD
Star Crossed
Prism Plumage

It was a fare relics pull. I got some nice variants.
Current catalogue status: 138/173

Update(21/03/21): Added the 3 more Shamrock relics I got.
Catalogue count: 140/173

Last edited:
Time to contribute!
Here are the results from my recent pulls of 192 relics.

Relics(elemental)TotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Fire44
Water642
Air33
Light22
Dark22

Character specific RelicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Annie651
Beowulf321
BigBand651
Cerebella211
Double431
Eliza44
Filia22
Fukua431
Ms.Fortune312
Painwheel33
Parasol422
Peacock33
Robo Fortune541
Squigly431
Valentine55

RelicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Shamrock2 + 32 + 10 + 2
Lovestruck77
Premier6146951
Jackpot22
Bronze specific2929
Silver specific1515
Gold specific66
Diamond specific11
(empty cells states zero)​

Honorable mentions of the new fighters I got:

Splitting Image (character specific)
Class cutter (premier)
Moonstuck (premier)
Silent kill (premier)
Plot twisted (diamond specific)
Prism plumage

From Extra 3 Shamrock:
BITING COLD
Star Crossed
Prism Plumage

It was a fare relics pull. I got some nice variants.
Current catalogue status: 138/173

Update(21/03/21): Added the 3 more Shamrock relics I got.
Catalogue count: 140/173

This is great, thank you, and congrats on the Biting Cold!

After adding these numbers in, here are the current shiny totals and percentages:
Bronze: 4 out of 851 = 0.47%
Silver: 5 out of 378 = 1.32%
Gold: 2 out of 296 = 0.68%
Diamond: 0 out of 46 = 0%

Last edited:
Disasterrr19 reporting.

@Lililira , please, add my recent pull to your calculations (Shiny/Total):

D - 0/2
G - 1/13
S - 1/42
B - 0/122

Just got Untouchable and Ivy League today, both from Mail rewards (still have about 80 PF rewards unopened, no free space in the collection). On to the next 100+ pulls batch.

Disasterrr19 reporting.

@Lililira , please, add my recent pull to your calculations (Shiny/Total):

D - 0/2
G - 1/13
S - 1/42
B - 0/122

Just got Untouchable and Ivy League today, both from Mail rewards (still have about 80 PF rewards unopened, no free space in the collection). On to the next 100+ pulls batch.

Thank you very much for contributing, and congrats on your shinies! With these numbers added, here's the chart:

TotalShiniesCalculated Odds
Bronze97340.41%
Silver42061.43%
Gold30930.97%
Diamond4800.00%
Total134710

So, with this addition, Gold's % is now pretty solidly above Bronze's, but still nowhere near Silver's. Still wondering a bit about that, but with the more recent data additions things do seem to be drifting in the right direction, generally speaking.

Disasterrr19 reporting, big update (Shiny / Total):

D - 0 / 4
G - 1 / 59
S - 2 / 116
B - 0 / 433

Still no Shiny Diamonds, no Shiny Bronzes (extremely rare!), the chances for Gold and Silver are on par... That's strange.

Shiny Odds​

We were told when shinies first released that each rarity had different odds of being shiny, so each rarity is tracked separately. We were also told that all fighters have a chance of being shiny, regardless of how they were obtained (Premiere relics, Rarity relics, CoC, PF rewards, etc.)

Bronze97340.41%
Silver42061.43%
Gold30930.97%
Diamond4800.00%
Total134710
Note: some close approximate values added in.

Conclusions​

Something funky is happening here, but I don't know what. Based on what we were told, the gold shiny odds should be higher than the silver shiny odds, but they're not.

There must be something more going on here, like maybe the source of the fighter affects its odds of being shiny? Like, sources that guarantee the rarity of the fighter have a lower chance of being shiny (PF rewards and Rarity relics). Another possibility is that shiny odds vary based on how many shinies you currently have in your collection (possibly total, possibly based on natural or current /evolved rarity). Yet another possibility is that there's a tracker in the background that updates your shiny odds dynamically based on how long it's been since you got a shiny of that rarity.

Updated periodically. If you have any data, please feel free to share it! (Last updated: April 25th)

Please note: I need to know the total number of each rarity fighter you got from all the relics you opened in that pull in order to have usable data. Even if you didn't get any shinies from that pull, it's still good data if you tracked the rarities of all the fighters you pulled.

Other useful data: screenshots / list of all shinies in your collection (and their natural and current rarity!). I'm trying to figure out if that effects anything.
I can't believe I want this long without realizing somebody was collecting shiny data!
I'll start tracking mine to help add to this as well!

Reactions: Disasterrr19
FightersShiniesSadness
Bronze2431Yes
Silver350Yes
Gold120Yes
Diamond00Yes
These were all from premieres or clone rates of premieres

Usually I'm all for gathering data, but the amount of misfortune I have gotten from this pretty much confirms my decision to never buy a relic again. Rift/pf relics only for me.

The good news is most of these relics were from alt accounts that I was rerolling on. You can see The full data here. But yeah, best of luck, but I think I'm taking my leave from here lol

I'll probably update down the road with rarity specific relics and elemental relics since those are free for Rifts and PFs respectively

FightersShiniesSadness
Bronze2431Yes
Silver350Yes
Gold120Yes
Diamond00Yes
These were all from premieres or clone rates of premieres

Usually I'm all for gathering data, but the amount of misfortune I have gotten from this pretty much confirms my decision to never buy a relic again. Rift/pf relics only for me.

The good news is most of these relics were from alt accounts that I was rerolling on. You can see The full data here. But yeah, best of luck, but I think I'm taking my leave from here lol

I'll probably update down the road with rarity specific relics and elemental relics since those are free for Rifts and PFs respectively
Oof. Well, that's one more shiny than I have...but then again, I don't open relics all that frequently...for that reason alone...everything is a Bronze...

Couple of questions:
1. What is 'clone rate of premieres'? you mean character relics?
2. Alt accounts? To reroll what exactly? For other games, I get it, better starting charas or stats, but SGM seems not geared for rerolling? I've heard this in the in-game chat and I don't quite get the appeal to run multiple SGM accounts...maybe a topic for another thread...
3. that Google Doc requires permissions? Is that intentional?

Reactions: Scorialimit
Oof. Well, that's one more shiny than I have...but then again, I don't open relics all that frequently...for that reason alone...everything is a Bronze...

Couple of questions:
1. What is 'clone rate of premieres'? you mean character relics?
2. Alt accounts? To reroll what exactly? For other games, I get it, better starting charas or stats, but SGM seems not geared for rerolling? I've heard this in the in-game chat and I don't quite get the appeal to run multiple SGM accounts...maybe a topic for another thread...
3. that Google Doc requires permissions? Is that intentional?
1) premieres, characters, and elemental. Anything labeled with the same rate as premiere relics
2) there's currently 3 premiere relics to all accounts cause of an update event. You can still get them when making alts but as you can see, it's not worth it. I was doing it for a meme "diamond only" account, but as you can see, it wasn't worth it at all (and there were also jackpots fromt he apology mail which still didn't hit q.q)
3) nope, I forgot to change share settings lol. Turned sharing on now, I think

Reactions: evilgordo
Disasterrr19 reporting, some lucky pulls (Shiny / Total):

D - 0 / 2
G - 2 / 28
S - 0 / 46
B - 2 / 147

It looks like our topic starter @Lililira is not around at the moment, so I would post an updated spreadsheet that considers my recent pulls and data contributed by @Scorialimit

Bronze179670.39%
Silver61681.30%
Gold40861.47%
Diamond5400.00%
Total2874210.73%

Gold is now slightly higher than Silver, which goes along with what the devs said about Shiny chances. No luck with Diamonds though, but even one Shiny Diamond at this point would result in the chance of 1.85%.

Last edited:
I made a video of a big relic opening. According to this post, I opened several relics to increase the opportunity to obtain my main goals. In the first part, I open 140 relics (take a break and daily relics) to increase even more this chance (well, I think so). Then I open 149 relics corresponding to the rest of the relics.
Note: the first part of the video (take a break and daily relics opening) is in 16x. The good part is in 2x.

Results:

results.jpg

I made a video of a big relic opening.
Congrats on Creature, Overclocked, and Megasonic! 👍
There were no Shinies as far as I noticed... Could you, please, summarize the total numbers of DIa, Gold, Silver, and Bronze fighters you have obtained from this pull? It would be a good addition to our statistics research.

The numbers are: 4 diamonds, 9 gold, 18 silver and 118 bronze. In 149 relics: Premiere x30, Jackpot x3, gold x2, stormy x50, shrouded x49, randome access x6, back to school x7, diamond x1 and 1 legendary (i forgot that). (I think 3 golds and 1 diamond are out of this statistic because they are from gold and diamond relics).
(And 8 bronze from daily relics)

I want to add, that with this experiment, (maybe is just a coincidence) I obtain a diamond in the first 20 relics. In my account, I bought before the 10+1 offer of each character twice some time ago. And in the two cases I barely received 3 or 4 golds in each offer (I remember just 1 new gold in each case).

Pitifully, no star-crossed showed up.

Last edited:
Hello everybody!
This is the data for my new experiment (note: it's my second head account).
-x50 take a break relics.
-x20 daily relics
(this time I didn't include these relics opening in the video)
-x10 premiere relics
-x5 sunken relics
-x3 shrouded relics
-x3 ringleader relics
-x1 unspeakeable relic
-x3 Spooky relics
-x28 reanimated relics
Main Goal: Thrill Shrieker (See the whole video for extra surprise!!)

Results:
Bronce: 48
Silver: 14
Gold: 0.0
Diamond: 1 (Again I obtained a diamond after several take a break and daily relics in premiere relics)
Shiny: 0

Opened 101 Silver, 50 gold, and 3 diamond relics.

Got a shiny dead heat on the 100th silver. 0 shiny from the 50 gold and 3 diamond relics

I then got a shiny sundae school from one lone doubles relic lol… RNG is RNG for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Opened another 16 gold relics and got a shiny Poltergeist on the 10th.

I know it’s a small sample group but maybe silver is around 1/100 and gold is 1/50.

Disasterrr19 reporting, PF reward updates significantly increased the number of Gold/Dia relics opened:

D - 0 / 8
G - 1 / 53
S - 0 / 74
B - 2 / 251

With data provided by @Amazing Man and @Dusty00, the Shiny chances are as follows:

Bronze2214100.45%
Silver82391.09%
Gold53681.49%
Diamond7000.00%
Total3642260.71%

It is so strange that no Shiny Dia surfaced still... As @Dusty00 said,
RNG is RNG for sure.

In regard to non-Dia fighters, it is highly possible that the real Shiny chances are:

- Bronze: 0.5%
- Silver: 1.0%
- Gold: 1.5%
- Diamond: 2.0% (??????)

I will continue to track my pulls, additional input from any person would be appreciated. But I really feel that at this point HVS team could finally reveal the actual values...

Reactions: BallotBoxer