• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Oh man, UNO, I had PTSD of getting wombo'd with +10's
Well try getting combed to oblivian in EVERY FUGING COMBAT GAME WITH HITSTUN seriously it's one second your winning and the next you die of an attack that happens as soon as yours finished

Well try getting combed to oblivian in EVERY FUGING COMBAT GAME WITH HITSTUN seriously it's one second your winning and the next you die of an attack that happens as soon as yours finished
But every fighting game has hitstun though.
And fighters like Skullgirls are like that, if you mess up your defense and let your opponent start his combo, it's over.

But every fighting game has hitstun though.
And fighters like Skullgirls are like that, if you mess up your defense and let your opponent start his combo, it's over.
No but here's what I'm saying it's where the CPU has gotten to to point where it uses frames THAT CANT BE USED BY US and it abuses it to defeat you once your move that you did and became prone to being hit for 1 -5 frames

No but here's what I'm saying it's where the CPU has gotten to to point where it uses frames THAT CANT BE USED BY US and it abuses it to defeat you once your move that you did and became prone to being hit for 1 -5 frames
Oh, you mean Skullgirls Mobile?
Well, the CPU does need some more work, I mean the devs did say they will work on them along the way.

Oh, you mean Skullgirls Mobile?
Well, the CPU does need some more work, I mean the devs did say they will work on them along the way.
Not just skullgirls..there are other games where cpu can kill you while you regaining stability from attacking

Not just skullgirls..there are other games where cpu can kill you while you regaining stability from attacking
Did you mean getting attacked as you whiff yours?
That's pretty normal, though.
It's a pretty good strat.

Did you mean getting attacked as you whiff yours?
That's pretty normal, though.
It's a pretty good strat.
It's just like Andy say the boss says
Kick em in the nuts while their down

Last edited:
DGPEt4jUQAIS6Kt

Ayy lmao I still remember that, holy cow. Man that was fun. I feel like a waifu wars thread would kinda destroy this place though. It's basically come down to squiggle's butt, Valentine's chest, or Big Band.

Ayy lmao I still remember that, holy cow. Man that was fun. I feel like a waifu wars thread would kinda destroy this place though. It's basically come down to squiggle's butt, Valentine's chest, or Big Band.
I have come to remind you the rugged good looks and bulging biceps of our Great Lord and Savior Beowulf.

Ayy lmao I still remember that, holy cow. Man that was fun. I feel like a waifu wars thread would kinda destroy this place though. It's basically come down to squiggle's EVERY FEATURE, Valentine's chest, or Big Band.
*ahem* FTFY

Nice quote. Where'd ya find it?
Though, I don't remember speaking of ANYONE ELSE BESIDES SQUIGLY being best girl.
Hey I was just using your own tools against you....because..

I actually don't have a reason to do this

Hey I was just using your own tools against you....because..

I actually don't have a reason to do this
Just stop that act of treachery and we can all talk about our waifus and best girls the right way.