• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

...don't say that.. Oh yeah I also have.....nothing....being a neutral player has finally helped me lose my virginity
Hey congrats man
You've done something that will literally never happen to me

Thanks for contributing to the true side that is Cerebella's.
You shouldn't spread lies about Hillary though, since she has spies everywhere.
Whyd you switch sides now? I mean she's my favorite girl (not the best, there's a difference,) but it seems like an odd time to change.

Hey congrats man
You've done something that will literally never happen to me

Whyd you switch sides now? I mean she's my favorite girl (not the best, there's a difference,) but it seems like an odd time to change.
I never change. Squigly is forever.
Wait, why would I switch to the one character I dread seeing in PFs?

I never change. Squigly is forever.
Wait, why would I switch to the one character I dread seeing in PFs?
She's forever until she completely rots away and is only bones. And also only while the Skullgirl is alive.
And you would switch because she's like squiggs on steroids, and is also not 14

Seriously that fact creeps me out now that I know it. How old is peacock?

She's forever until she completely rots away and is only bones. And also only while the Skullgirl is alive.
And you would switch because she's like squiggs on steroids, and is also not 14

Seriously that fact creeps me out now that I know it. How old is peacock?
That's the one fact I can ignore, seeing as how she actually doesn't rot, that only happens in reality, fella.
I agree about the "dead until Skullgirl comes and wakes her up" fact though.

Really? I don't see Squigly being THAT energetic, and Leviathan isn't even a hat with muscles!

That's the one fact I can ignore, seeing as how she actually doesn't rot, that only happens in reality, fella.
Since we're not in reality I can make a....idk but it can make squigly human again...I guess I can make a robot
And put what's left of her brain in it

Since we're not in reality I can make a....idk but it can make squigly human again...I guess I can make a robot
And put what's left of her brain in it
No.
Please don't ruin part of her charm.

I agree about the "dead until Skullgirl comes and wakes her up" fact though.

Really? I don't see Squigly being THAT energetic, and Leviathan isn't even a hat with muscles!
Dude, she's already rotting. One of her hands is missing, one of her eyes is gone, and everything inside her is pretty much dust.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ff812ee565f3cf1277435449ec3f076/tumblr_n0si4syyhG1sffbi8o8_1280.gif

He looks kinda hat-y and muscly to me. And have you seen how squiggs behaved when she met Eliza? She was squealing like a puppy and probably would have wet her pants if she could have.

Dude, she's already rotting. One of her hands is missing, one of her eyes is gone, and everything inside her is pretty much dust.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ff812ee565f3cf1277435449ec3f076/tumblr_n0si4syyhG1sffbi8o8_1280.gif

He looks kinda hat-y and muscly to me. And have you seen how squiggs behaved when she met Eliza? She was squealing like a puppy and probably would have wet her pants if she could have.
Yeah, what I'm saying is that she won't rot to how you said it: a skeleton.
I just don't see an artist making Squigly go like that.

Really? I never played Eliza's story mode to actually know.
And you're talking about Leviathan when using Squigly's BB3, aside from that, he doesn't look all that muscly.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that she won't rot to how you said it: a skeleton.
I just don't see an artist making Squigly go like that.

Really? I never played Eliza's story mode to actually know.
And you're talking about Leviathan when using Squigly's BB3, aside from that, he doesn't look all that muscly.
She will one day, it's just a matter of when. Besides, Eliza straight up, dead serious, KILLED Cerebella in her mode. If they can show her stabbing her hand into a character and sucking all their blood out of them, then the could have Squiggs rot away. Not for a long time though.

Well yeah, but my point was he can look muscly, and he functions more or less like a sentient hat.

She will one day, it's just a matter of when. Besides, Eliza straight up, dead serious, KILLED Cerebella in her mode. If they can show her stabbing her hand into a character and sucking all their blood out of them, then the could have Squiggs rot away. Not for a long time though.

Well yeah, but my point was he can look muscly, and he functions more or less like a sentient hat.
Damn, that's a brutal way of putting it.
I see your point though, no need to fight that.
But you can't change my view on Squigly!

We haven't seen Leviathan change shape or form like Samson does, though.
But the Parasites functioning as a sentient hat is one way to put it.