• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Energy Disappears

Shawesome

Reaction score
I had just exited Gold Prize Fight to continue Big Band's Origin Story. My Bassline hadfull energy and after one fight it went to 0. Not only that but when I checked the time left for him to recharge it was 0:00:00. I think this might go away if you close the game fully, but it's still rather annoying.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
I had just exited Gold Prize Fight to continue Big Band's Origin Story. My Bassline hadfull energy and after one fight it went to 0. Not only that but when I checked the time left for him to recharge it was 0:00:00. I think this might go away if you close the game fully, but it's still rather annoying.

image.png
I've had the exact opposite bug happen. I get all my energy back instead of losing it.

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
I've had the exact opposite bug happen. I get all my energy back instead of losing it.

Agreed! Sometimes I won't even have to wait a while to get stamina back. From my experience, I've logged in just to use my stamina on the PFs, but once I play a different mode and then go back to the PFs all of my stamina gets recovered as if I didn't use it at all. It's strange.

Reactions: Ryan Harrison
Hey guys, what device/platform are you on? This seems to be happening when you switch between modes and complete a match? Is there anything that happens in particular during the match (did you win, did you level up, did you lose, what does the energy on your character card at the end of the match show)? Thanks for the post!

Hey guys, what device/platform are you on? This seems to be happening when you switch between modes and complete a match? Is there anything that happens in particular during the match (did you win, did you level up, did you lose, what does the energy on your character card at the end of the match show)? Thanks for the post!
iPhone 6s, latest update. Nothing special happened, other than the energy not going down after I won the first fight (this is on the exp part).

7+ ios 10.3.3 noticed it has only happened to my gold cards.