• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

NOO * reaches for the iPad but misses*

( no there is no nudes in there)
Hm? This is nothing bad of a secret.
It's just your auction for @Wulfden 's soul!
You could've told me sooner, and all this wouldn't have happened, you know?
I don't have that much interest in souls anyways.

Oh then good you didn't go through my messages * slaps hand over mouth* why did I say that

Oh then good you didn't go through my messages * slaps hand over mouth* why did I say that
Messages...?
Oh! This notification came from your eBay account!
Now let's look at your messages...

Don't do that * points a laser at brass* just put down the iPad or I swear I will fudging fire
Oh cool! A laser pointer.
Now who are you hiding from me...?
I can only recognize @J8khero and your conversation with him about what you think about Peacock.
Then there's @Wulfden and your conversation with him about how hype Beowulf is going to be.
What is there to hide, then? You just built my curiosity like a tower that ended up being a huge disappointment.

I can only recognize @J8khero and your conversation with him about what you think about Peacock.
Then there's @Wulfden and your conversation with him about how hype Beowulf is going to be.
What is there to hide, then? You just built my curiosity like a tower that ended up being a huge disappointment.
Well that's because you didint know that BIng well....guess I might as well tell you because that message your probably going to read

Well that's because you didint know that BIng well....guess I might as well tell you because that message your probably going to read
Sure! Because otherwise I'm taking this iPad with me.

Sure! Because otherwise I'm taking this iPad with me.
Ok so remember when I was left thinking after I almost died
I remembered a mission I had to do and I had to blow someone up with a. Bomb...I'm not going to say anything else in the public chat so

Ok so remember when I was left thinking after I almost died
I remembered a mission I had to do and I had to blow someone up with a. Bomb...I'm not going to say anything else in the public chat so
An assassination job after fathering many baby dragons?
Who's the target and the contractor?

An assassination job after fathering many baby dragons?
Who's the target and the contractor?
Completely wrong
First of all I don't have kids...yet
And secondly if I tell you I'm only going to do this in pm's mainly since I have to many messages racked up so far

Completely wrong
First of all I don't have kids...yet
And secondly if I tell you I'm only going to do this in pm's mainly since I have to many messages racked up so far
Oh, send it via PM then.

Ack, I thought I made sure that was over by now...! Thanks for reminding me, pal! Though that said, I heard now the interest is generally for bones than souls, care to confirm for the benefit of an auctioneer?

Pfft, honestly, he's so going to be Hype! But, man, I was so waiting for the buildup and reveal of a life time...!

Ack, I thought I made sure that was over by now...! Thanks for reminding me, pal! Though that said, I heard now the interest is generally for bones than souls, care to confirm for the benefit of an auctioneer?

Pfft, honestly, he's so going to be Hype! But, man, I was so waiting for the buildup and reveal of a life time...!
Well, looking at this iPad... It seems like he's just putting it up on auction for fun.

And yeah, I'm sorta dissappointed they didn't include a Beowulf with a Zubaz color.
You know who would be more hype though? Squigly.

Well, looking at this iPad... It seems like he's just putting it up on auction for fun.

And yeah, I'm sorta dissappointed they didn't include a Beowulf with a Zubaz color.
You know who would be more hype though? Squigly.
Wait....hey that's my iPad when did you get it from* finds a big hole in item pouch * oh