• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
evilgordo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 50M in 3 days (and dozens energy refills) is only worth 2 gold moves? Somethings gotta change with Dia (and all) PF rewards...Personally, I don't care about the Dia Key, just want a fighter for that much effort (btw, don't think I've forgotten we used to get 3 each PF)
    It's early, I know, but this Prestige thing feels...gimmicky?
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    Ok, we have 'another' use for dupes, but if Prestige is only gained for XP saccing, that feels sus... We're being 'tricked' into using identical dupes for XP (which we know is not that efficient for leveling). Sure, we get all the SP, but so what? And do we need an "X-factor" effect in SGM? (I wasn't impressed with it in MvC3). Maybe if we gain Prestige for Evolving using identical dupes, that might be a bit better. Well, those my thoughts, now to wait for the details to trickle out...
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    And that still leaves the issue of Diamonds. You can only sac to Diamonds for XP...so if what if your main Diamond is already maxed out? You're saccing dupes for SP and Prestige? Oof, how many dupes will it take to max out Prestige? And would it be better to just level up dupe Diamonds for your collection?
    Nefelibata
    Nefelibata
    Meanwhile painwheel prestige being useless for many fighters
    So, this new sacrifice and get full Skill Points from sac'ed chara...does that make sac'ing for XP a bit more of an option? I mean, I got 'potentially' thousands of bronzes to clear out...
    Reactions: BallotBoxer
    Lunix Vandal
    Lunix Vandal
    Sacced fighters give a base amount based on their rarity, plus 10% of their XP total, plus up to 1.5x for matching character/element. Even in the best case, the vast majority of the XP you gave to the fodder is lost forever. Given that, I doubt I will ever intentionally feed XP to throwaway Bronzes before saccing them once the new system goes live -- it's much more efficient to feed that XP directly to the Gold or Diamond I'm trying to level up.
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    Thank you! That's the info I needed. Not worth the XP investment. 11k is the 'best' 'bonus' XP after pouring 63K to max a Bronze...there is no sweet spot.
    Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Saw this earlier but forgot to reply, they said somewhere in that tweet that evolutions also give the SP, so outside of very rare circumstances I'm gonna continue to stick to evos.
    But hey, that's wayyy less level grinding we gotta do for evos lol
    IMHO, the worst thing about Rifts is having to change your team at every node. Couldn't your base defense be the 'default' team per node when attacking the same nodes on an opponents base?
    So, Nightmare relic, if you got the theo, is it worth the purchase?
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    Depends if you want one of the new diamonds! I WAS considering it because I really want Snake Bite, but I also see this as my chance to finally get Idol threat so I'm gonna be spending my theonite on spooky relics instead. Although I'd be impressed if anyone does have 10k theonite. I only have 7k myself.
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    There's no 1 Dia chara that I really want (but I also don't want to risk getting a dupe of the 2 I have), so maybe putting that 10K theo into other relics and work towards a reg Dia relic? (btw, I have over 40K theo...shhhh) "spending my theonite on nightmare relics instead" you mean Spooky right? I guess that's better odds than rolling the water Elemn relic, at least you won't get bronze charas.
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    OH YEAH I MEANT SPOOKY, my bad. 40 K theonite? That's impressive. Then again, the only reason I spend theonite is to get sunken relics because I really want idol threat.
    Hmm...seems I have not opened a Daily Relic for whole year...achievement unlocked?
    Eray
    Eray
    Yeah, you'll get Oh Mai for free:)
    Nefelibata
    Nefelibata
    No, There is 1% chance You'll get Oh Mai for free. I seriously haven't purchased Oh Mai from Cabinet coz of Belief in Daily Relic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…