• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 5 missions, duplicate 'King of the Ring'

Lililira

Reaction score
When I logged in today and checked my daily missions, I realized I had a duplicate 'King of the Ring' mission, making a total of 5 missions for the day.

Attached are screenshots of the missions before completing the requirements:
IMG_3330.png

The little popups for mission progress:
IMG_3331.png

The mission screen after completing the requirements for the missions and also faintly showing my theo count of 4840 in the top corner:
IMG_3333.png

After claiming just one of the two 'King of the Ring' missions and showing my theo count of 4855:
IMG_3334.png

Finally the main screen, showing that I have 2 missions to claim, which is counting Planeteer and King of the Ring #2. (Had to downsize this one due to max total file size limits on the thread.)
IMG_3335.png

(I haven't claimed KotR #2 yet, and I'm not going to unless the devs ask me to.)

System: iPhone 7
iOS: 10
App version: 4.0

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Thanks for the report, we're aware of the issue and we should have a fix for it relatively soon.

Reaction score
I thought it was kind of a bonus because when the update was released the daily missions couldn't be changed to add the new one that exact day :/

Edit: so far it's happened to me only once, the day after the update release

Last edited:

Lililira

Reaction score
Just fyi, got a duped KotR mission again today, for a total of 5 missions. Didn't happen yesterday though.