• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 500kristalle & nichts bekommen

Patrick1619

Reaction score
500 Kristalle ausgegeben um für Peacock Blockbuster und Gold moves zu erhalten aber nichts bekommen!!

Please provide some more details. Was this an offer that was in the store? Or did you trigger this from the Peacock Origin story?

After I finished the Peacock Story on hard, I got an offer from the shop 500 crystals for 10 golden moves and blockbusters. My crystals are gone but I didn't get anything

Will you share your User ID and Username? I'll have customer service investigate for you

Thanks. I actually just reproduced this myself. The Theonite appears to be spent, but after restarting the game, it gets returned. For some reason this offer is just bugged and can't be purchased. I'm having a Customer Service rep double check your account though and can confirm with you here.

Hey there! After investigating this report we were able to determine that the offer you attempted to purchase was the result of a graphical bug. Our database showed that there was no instance of 500 Theonite being spent by your account today. While it may have looked like you lost Theonite on your end, refreshing your game by fully closing it and re-opening it should restore your Theonite count, if you have not done that already. We are now investigating the cause of this bug, and we will hopefully have it resolved as soon as possible!