• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

A Big Band Tier List

Any thoughts on the placement of Dream Band and Treble Maker in the list? I got both but I'm not sure how much are they worth the investment.

And to chime in the current discussion, I consider Sax better than HM, at least in terms of flexibility.

I can't say anything about those two because I don't know anything about those two. I actually quit for a while and these were probably added while I wasn't playing.
As for Sax v HM, I think I agree now.

He can't copy permanent buffs, unfortunately.

Well, that just seals it. I'll think I'll turn him into an essence, I rather have a diamond Big Top or Necrobreaker

I have Treble Maker maxed out, He works better as a defensive fighter then an offensive one for sure.
Treble Maker, being a silver Big Band, has a really low atk stat. and his sa1 won't mean much on late streaks where the opponent's hits deal so much damage anyways.

On paper, SA2 sounds great and since it is Big Band, hes got a lot of health to work with, unfortunately unlike Brain Freeze, Treble, like all Big Bands, lack any kind of meter control (while Brain Freeze, being a Bella, can at least have the marquee to reduce meter) Also unlike Brain Freeze, Treble's atk stat is low which can be resolved by investing atk% in but the same can be said for BF.

Overall Conclusion:
I would still place Treble Maker above the Defensive Bands and Robo Copy; offensively for sure. Below Beat Box because Beat Box at least can gain meter quickly and there do exist combos that let Beat Box take advantage of his enrage stacks. Furthermore, Beat Box gets an indirect buff now that Evergreen Evil Double exists.