1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

A Parasoul Tier List

Discussion in 'Parasoul' started by theLoneskull, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which Parasoul palette is your favorite?

1. Primed

17 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. No Egrets

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Regally Blonde

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Princess Pride

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. Star-Crossed

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Heavy Reign

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Ivy League

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  8. Sheltered

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  9. Summer Salt

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. cappatacus

cappatacus Well-Known Member

I think I could agree with your placement of Summer Salt, but I wonder if she's better than we think. Per tear, an opponent loses 3% health every second, yeah? So with a well timed Napalm shower, especially while the opponent is getting back up, they could easily lose 9% health. It seems like keeping them in the corner is the best strategy, between the Napalm Shower and the two tears you can get from a juggle combo. Plus, those diamond stats and Critical mass are a big help. Maybe Primed still deals more damage - I'm not sure as I don't have Summer Salt - but she may be at the top. This is just speculation though, if anyone with Summer would like to shed some light on this.

2. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 Well-Known Member

I have a fully invested Summer Salt, and have this to say about her: The damage from the SA1 does not scale to how many tears the opponent is close to. It only checks for if the opponent is near at least one tear and does the 3% damage.

fanghoul and Zachary Baumstark like this.
  3. cappatacus

Ah, I see. Bummer, but Napalm Shower would still be helpful. Plus, 3% in two seconds, and if you keep the opponent in the corner, that adds up. Tears not stacking does knock her down a few points imo but Idk. I use tears often enough in a fight that I think she'd be a threat

4. theLoneskull

theLoneskull Active Member

I didn't think of that. I suppose keeping them in the corner with a Napalm Shower would be good, but considering the 3% hp is every 2 seconds, its still not as strong as it could be. If it wasn't every 2 seconds then I'd say she's better than Primed. Especially because Summer Salt does work in the light and dark pfs by removing the buffs.

5. theLoneskull

Well that kinda stinks. But its like Cappatacus said, Napalm Shower is still threatening if you get them stuck in the corner

6. Diony

Diony Member

Even after the buff Sheltered is the last one?

7. cappatacus

Yeah, you're probably right, especially considering Primed has bleed to match Summer's % based damage.
    I meant to acknowledge this. I currently have a gold Sheltered, not maxed, and she easily demolishes opponents. She's certainly above fighters like Ivy League who only have meter control going for them. I'm curious as to why she was put in last place?

8. theLoneskull

Tbh, I'm not sure where to put Sheltered. At the same time though, I feel that Sheltered is still last because she still does not do enough damage to really contend with other Parasouls. For instance, Ivy League still does pretty good damage without the enrages and doesn't have to fear BB3s or Heavy Reign, who's able to constantly gain meter for her BBs, rendering the difference in their damage meaningless. But that might just be me. I'm interested in knowing why you feel she should go up.

9. cappatacus

The only damage boost Ivy League is capable of getting is from her MA, but that's true of all Parasouls. Currently, there is a way to avoid BB3s, especially with a projectile type like Parasoul who can hold enemies at bay with Napalm Shot, or intercept easily with Canopy Bounce/Motor Brigade/etc. which honestly makes SAs completely focused on meter control not that good imo. Sheltered OTOH only needs a simple combo to gain up to 100% bonus damage. Between that and her MA + team support, I would definitely put her above the silvers and bronzes. Meter control is nice, but very soon you'll find those characters won't be able to keep up in high streaks, which is my general test for fighter quality. I'm sure if you really invested in your Ivy League, she'd do well, but Sheltered has a lot going for her without a ridiculously good moveset or smth.

10. Pepperlunatic

Pepperlunatic Active Member

Like cappatacus said above, I think this tier list is underestimating sheltered right now. I have not used sheltered so I do not have the best knowledge but when I visited channel 800 and talked with various diamonds and a hero, sheltered is being considered as the five best bronze character in the game. Also, they consider her as one of the best parasoul in the game other than primed and summer salt. Because I never used her, I can't say much other than what other people think but sheltered should not be in the lowest tier based on what I have heard.

#30 Pepperlunatic, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  11. theLoneskull

For all of y'all complaining about Sheltered, I've been playing around with her a lot myself and that was what convinced me to move up a couple notches. I have to agree with y'all, she does WORK

cappatacus likes this.
  12. Pepperlunatic

Pepperlunatic Active Member

I recommend you to put Sheltered above No Egret considering how top tier players always suggest to use only sheltered and prime rather than wasting money and effort on things like No Egret. Sure, No Egret's Utility is good but she has no offensive boosts and her being able to block blockbuster(no pun intended) are not as cost effective than just making a well-trained sheltered.

RancorSnp likes this.
  13. theLoneskull

Done and done

Pepperlunatic likes this.