• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

A Parasoul Tier List

Which Parasoul palette is your favorite?

• Primed

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • No Egrets

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Regally Blonde

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Princess Pride

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Star-Crossed

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Heavy Reign

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Ivy League

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Sheltered

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Summer Salt

Votes: 35 25.5%

• Total voters
I think I could agree with your placement of Summer Salt, but I wonder if she's better than we think. Per tear, an opponent loses 3% health every second, yeah? So with a well timed Napalm shower, especially while the opponent is getting back up, they could easily lose 9% health. It seems like keeping them in the corner is the best strategy, between the Napalm Shower and the two tears you can get from a juggle combo. Plus, those diamond stats and Critical mass are a big help. Maybe Primed still deals more damage - I'm not sure as I don't have Summer Salt - but she may be at the top. This is just speculation though, if anyone with Summer would like to shed some light on this.

I think I could agree with your placement of Summer Salt, but I wonder if she's better than we think. Per tear, an opponent loses 3% health every second, yeah? So with a well timed Napalm shower, especially while the opponent is getting back up, they could easily lose 9% health. It seems like keeping them in the corner is the best strategy, between the Napalm Shower and the two tears you can get from a juggle combo. Plus, those diamond stats and Critical mass are a big help. Maybe Primed still deals more damage - I'm not sure as I don't have Summer Salt - but she may be at the top. This is just speculation though, if anyone with Summer would like to shed some light on this.
I have a fully invested Summer Salt, and have this to say about her: The damage from the SA1 does not scale to how many tears the opponent is close to. It only checks for if the opponent is near at least one tear and does the 3% damage.

I have a fully invested Summer Salt, and have this to say about her: The damage from the SA1 does not scale to how many tears the opponent is close to. It only checks for if the opponent is near at least one tear and does the 3% damage.
Ah, I see. Bummer, but Napalm Shower would still be helpful. Plus, 3% in two seconds, and if you keep the opponent in the corner, that adds up. Tears not stacking does knock her down a few points imo but Idk. I use tears often enough in a fight that I think she'd be a threat

I didn't think of that. I suppose keeping them in the corner with a Napalm Shower would be good, but considering the 3% hp is every 2 seconds, its still not as strong as it could be. If it wasn't every 2 seconds then I'd say she's better than Primed. Especially because Summer Salt does work in the light and dark pfs by removing the buffs.

Well that kinda stinks. But its like Cappatacus said, Napalm Shower is still threatening if you get them stuck in the corner

Even after the buff Sheltered is the last one?

I didn't think of that. I suppose keeping them in the corner with a Napalm Shower would be good, but considering the 3% hp is every 2 seconds, its still not as strong as it could be. If it wasn't every 2 seconds then I'd say she's better than Primed. Especially because Summer Salt does work in the light and dark pfs by removing the buffs.
Yeah, you're probably right, especially considering Primed has bleed to match Summer's % based damage.
I meant to acknowledge this. I currently have a gold Sheltered, not maxed, and she easily demolishes opponents. She's certainly above fighters like Ivy League who only have meter control going for them. I'm curious as to why she was put in last place?

Yeah, you're probably right, especially considering Primed has bleed to match Summer's % based damage.

I meant to acknowledge this. I currently have a gold Sheltered, not maxed, and she easily demolishes opponents. She's certainly above fighters like Ivy League who only have meter control going for them. I'm curious as to why she was put in last place?

Tbh, I'm not sure where to put Sheltered. At the same time though, I feel that Sheltered is still last because she still does not do enough damage to really contend with other Parasouls. For instance, Ivy League still does pretty good damage without the enrages and doesn't have to fear BB3s or Heavy Reign, who's able to constantly gain meter for her BBs, rendering the difference in their damage meaningless. But that might just be me. I'm interested in knowing why you feel she should go up.

Tbh, I'm not sure where to put Sheltered. At the same time though, I feel that Sheltered is still last because she still does not do enough damage to really contend with other Parasouls. For instance, Ivy League still does pretty good damage without the enrages and doesn't have to fear BB3s or Heavy Reign, who's able to constantly gain meter for her BBs, rendering the difference in their damage meaningless. But that might just be me. I'm interested in knowing why you feel she should go up.
The only damage boost Ivy League is capable of getting is from her MA, but that's true of all Parasouls. Currently, there is a way to avoid BB3s, especially with a projectile type like Parasoul who can hold enemies at bay with Napalm Shot, or intercept easily with Canopy Bounce/Motor Brigade/etc. which honestly makes SAs completely focused on meter control not that good imo. Sheltered OTOH only needs a simple combo to gain up to 100% bonus damage. Between that and her MA + team support, I would definitely put her above the silvers and bronzes. Meter control is nice, but very soon you'll find those characters won't be able to keep up in high streaks, which is my general test for fighter quality. I'm sure if you really invested in your Ivy League, she'd do well, but Sheltered has a lot going for her without a ridiculously good moveset or smth.

Like cappatacus said above, I think this tier list is underestimating sheltered right now. I have not used sheltered so I do not have the best knowledge but when I visited channel 800 and talked with various diamonds and a hero, sheltered is being considered as the five best bronze character in the game. Also, they consider her as one of the best parasoul in the game other than primed and summer salt. Because I never used her, I can't say much other than what other people think but sheltered should not be in the lowest tier based on what I have heard.

Last edited:
For all of y'all complaining about Sheltered, I've been playing around with her a lot myself and that was what convinced me to move up a couple notches. I have to agree with y'all, she does WORK

Reactions: cappatacus
For all of y'all complaining about Sheltered, I've been playing around with her a lot myself and that was what convinced me to move up a couple notches. I have to agree with y'all, she does WORK
I recommend you to put Sheltered above No Egret considering how top tier players always suggest to use only sheltered and prime rather than wasting money and effort on things like No Egret. Sure, No Egret's Utility is good but she has no offensive boosts and her being able to block blockbuster(no pun intended) are not as cost effective than just making a well-trained sheltered.

Reactions: RancorSnp
I recommend you to put Sheltered above No Egret considering how top tier players always suggest to use only sheltered and prime rather than wasting money and effort on things like No Egret. Sure, No Egret's Utility is good but she has no offensive boosts and her being able to block blockbuster(no pun intended) are not as cost effective than just making a well-trained sheltered.

Done and done

Reactions: Pepperlunatic
Where do you put Shadow Ops in this list if you have to??

Where do you put Shadow Ops in this list if you have to??

I have a level 50 Gold Shadow Ops. First thing to know: Her attack is low. Really Low. I also had a level 50 Gold Sheltered, who's a natural bronze, and Shelter's attack stat was still slightly higher than Shadow Ops, and that is before taking into consideration that Sheltered can pretty easily have 5 stacks of enrage going. Shadow Ops can use the Critical Mass MA to get her damage to okay levels, but it's something to be aware of. She's much more a control character than a damage character that has a bit of control. Summer Salt would be an example of the latter.

As for how she is as a Control Character, she's a bit mixed, but overall I'd give her somewhat better than average ratings in that department. Particularly with the new -Special Move Cooldown stat for moves, you can really just throw a bunch of Napalm Shots and an Egret Call on her and lock down enemy buffs pretty easily. You don't have to worry about successfully landing a hit, or having some % chance that it goes off, or you have to wait till a blockbuster fills up. The only requirement is that you need the enemy next to a tear, and Napalm Shot is really, really good at making sure that happens.The one thing you really need to keep in mind is remembering to use combos with her that continue to produce more tears, because they decay over time and losing your curse mid combo can be bad. That's really the only reason I mark her as mixed.

The Thorns aspect of her SA seems pretty forgettable. This might be because I tend to mostly play Parasoul as a ranged character, but Thorns in general is not a great buff on offense, where you might be fighting an enemy with 500% more HP than you. I mean, it's useful in some edge cases where the enemy is already low on life and it kills them before they can kill you, but that's really rare, and Shadow Ops is not a bleed-centric character where that's going to come up more often.

Shadow Ops is worse than Purrfect Dark if you can spare 10 seconds, and seems to do a lot less damage than that Purrfect. Doublicious with the max Chaos MA is also going to outperform Shadow Ops by a very large margin in many cases, but certainly not all. SHadow Ops seems pretty on par with Silent Kill, and the two of them will be useful in different situations. I'd probably prefer Shadow Ops against Resonant Evil, since I don't have the armor popping up at all, but Silent Kill has ICU and so is immune to most bleeds, which is also pretty vital sometimes in Rifts.

If Sheltered is a poor man's Primed, than Shadow Ops seems like a poor man's Summer Salt. I'd definitely take Summer Salt as my first choice against a high level Resonant Evil, way before I resorted to Shadow Ops, just because of the damage difference, even if Shadow offers more control in that situation.

Rank-wsie I'd probably put her below Sheltered, but above No Egrets. Or maybe just below No Egrets. No Egrets fills a more unique niche, but it's not like everyone has a Summer Salt and the diamond keys to make her a functional character. Shadow ops is probably a slightly higher priority for me to take to diamond, because of the roll of buffs in rifts, but she does have to compete with all the other Dark element characters I want to evolve.

Last edited:
Introducing Parasoul
Parasoul is an "assassin" type fighter, as most of her variants rely on getting critical hits. Her attacks don't exactly do the most damage, but she is incredibly deadly if she consistently lands critical hits. Parasoul has decent attack and health and a number of her moves that increase her critical chance, which forces the player to play strategically and search for openings to exploit. She also has abilities that keep the Parasoul player at a constant advantage.

Character Ability: Tearful
Description:
Certain attacks will now spawn a tear. Using a charge attack will detonate all active tears, damaging all opponents caught in the blast.

1. Primed
Rarity: Gold

Element: Dark
Atk (at lvl 60): 11,616
Hp (at lvl 60): 54.8k
FS (at lvl 60): 21.2k
SA: Screwed Attack
- Gain enrage for 10 seconds when spawning a tear
- On tear detonation, inflict bleed on opponent for 5 seconds per active tear

Primed is still the best Parasoul even with the introduction to Summer Salt. Her already good dmg output is enhanced greatly by the fact that she gains an enrage with every tear that she spawns. Quite a few of her attacks spawn a tear, so her dmg output can be enhanced very easily and very quickly, The only downside to her (aside from her ok hp) is that the potential for chip dmg from the bleed is very low. Even with the addition of Napalm Trigger, the bleed is short lived, rendering it somewhat worthless. But otherwise, Primed is still an extremely good fighter.

2. Summer Salt
Rarity: Diamond
Element: Light
Atk (at lvl 60): 13,556
Hp (at lvl 60): 64k
FS (at lvl 60): 24.8k
SA: A Salt Rifle
- Opponent loses 1 buff and 3% health every 2 seconds while near a tear
- When detonating at least 3 tears at once, remove all debuffs and gain 5 stacks of precision. The detonated tears also deal 100% bonus damage

Although she initially sounds better than Primed, Primed is still better than her. Losing a buff every 2 seconds isn't exactly the best thing ever, though the health isn't too bad. It'd be better if it was every second. Although the real drawback is that the opponent MUST be near the tears. And although Napalm Shower can easily grant enough tears to trigger SA2, sometimes you may not have it when you need it. Precision's a buff that has a niche against annoying defense fighters, but outside of that, isn't too special. Summer Salt is still pretty good though.

3. Sheltered

Rarity: Bronze
Element: Fire
Atk (at lvl 60): 7,392
Hp (at lvl 60): 44.8k
FS (at lvl 60): 15.2k
SA: Overly Critical
- Increase critical chance by 20% for all teammates
- On critical hit, gain enrage for 7 seconds

Looks like Sheltered got a rework. After playing around with her, I'm finding she's actually very strong. She can easily gains enrages, as her crit rate boost applies to herself AND any teammates she has. This makes it easy to obtain enrages if your crit rate is at least 30%. Easily being able to stack enrages is a good thing for anyone, as she will just DESTROY anyone that doesn't have armor. In addition, if paired with Critical Mass, she can deal absolutely devastating damage. If you don't have Summer Salt or Primed, Sheltered is an easily obtained and much cheaper alternative to them.

4. No Egrets
Rarity: Silver

Element: Water
Atk (at lvl 60): 8,640
Hp (at lvl 60): 52.2k
FS (at lvl 60): 17.7k
SA: Martial Law
-On critical hit, disable opponent's blockbusters for 4 seconds
-Also disable opponent's special moves and tag ins for 4 seconds

Between No Egrets and Bad Ms Frosty, No Egrets is better. Unlike Ms Frosty, Parasoul will be guaranteed to inflict the disables on a critical hit. She also has better hp, which works out if you mess up and start getting hit. One weakness is that she depends on landing critical hits in order for her SA to work But this can be remedied by increasing her crit rate through stats from moves, her Marquee, or by bringing Sheltered Parasoul. Or even all of the above (unless the opponent has TAF on their team). Her main strength lies in being able to keep the opponent away from their BBs longer that mostly every other fighter, which can prolong her life significantly, as she disables the opponent's blockbusters as part of her SA. If you use any of the methods mentioned previously, she can continuously disable the opponent's blockbusters. It can also be used to target a specific fighter on the opponent's team (such as a Surgeon General Valentine or other support characters) because she also disables tag ins as part of her SA.

5. Ivy League
Rarity: Silver
Element: Wind
Atk (at lvl 60): 9,946
Hp (at lvl 60): 47k
FS (at lvl 60): 18.2k
SA: Fenced In
- Slow opponent's blockbusters for 10 seconds when spawning a tear
- On tear detonation, inflict wither for 10 seconds with every active tear

Ivy League will be receiving quite a buff with the new Napalm Trigger move coming next update. Her wither won't be nearly as risky to go for, as Napalm Trigger will detonate all the tears at once. And without needing the charge attack. This will allow her to better deal with bbs (BB3s in particular) as Napalm Shower can be used with Napalm Trigger for 3 stacks of wither. The slow she inflicts will prevent the opponent from making any significant meter gain while the wither keeps their meter empty.

6. Regally Blonde
Element: Water
Atk (at lvl 60): 10,100
Hp (at lvl 60): 61k
FS (at lvl 60): 20.7k
SA: On Ice
- When an opponent uses a blockbuster, there is a 50% chance that their remaining blockbuster meter is reduced by 75%
- On tear detonation, each active tear disables the opponent's special moves, blockbusters, or tag ins for 8 seconds

Regally Blonde serves a similar purpose as No Egrets. However, unlike No Egrets, she is incredibly dependent on sheer luck, as SA1 shows. In addition, her tears do not disable all of the 3 things at once. Each individual tear disables one thing at a time (i.e. one tear disables bbs or another disables special moves). If at least all of these things were disabled by one tear instead of one tear disabling one thing (albeit for a 1 or 2 second lower duration), she would probably be better than No Egrets. Though even with that, detonating her tears is a risky business (refer to Primed if you're wondering why). This will be remedied in the next update with a new special move she's getting, which allows her to safely detonate her tears all at once. But even that won't help her much, simply because she's too much of a gambler's bet. She's fun when things go your way, but otherwise she's somewhat unreliable.

7. Star-Crossed

Rarity: Gold (Stormy Relic Exclusive)
Atk (at lvl 60): 10,100
Hp (at lvl 60): 61k
FS (at lvl 60): 20.7k
SA: Riposte Apocalypse
- A well timed block against standard attacks has a 50% chance to stun the opponent for 3 seconds
- Blockbusters inflict 100% bonus damage against stunned enemies

Star-Crossed is attempt at a unique concept. The concept itself is good. How it's carried out, not so much. What exactly a "well timed block" means, I have no idea. I do know that this makes her hard to use on defense, as the opponent can simply wait for her to go to them and then launch a counter attack against her. Not to mention it's a 50% chance. In addition, even if you do get the stun, only blockbusters benefit from the extra damage, making her somewhat unreliable on offense. Overall, Star-Crossed is unreliable and not really worth it, especially for how rare she is.

8. Princess Pride
Element: Light
Atk (at lvl 60): 8,564
Hp (at lvl 60): 67k
FS (at lvl 60): 20.1k
SA: Tears of Joy
- Gain regen for 6 seconds when spawning a tear
- On tear detonation, immediately recover 6% health per active tear

Princess Pride is the 2nd best "self heal" type character in the game as it is now. However, the regen from her tears doesn't last very long, though the ease at which a player can spawn tears counters this. The instant regen is almost impossible to get, due to the risk which detonating Parasoul's tears brings. If you do get it though, it'll be a nice bit of regen. Her dmg output is ok, but seeing as she's more defense, this isn't a big deal. She has actually been nerfed a while back, which reduced her regen's duration by 4 seconds and decreased the hp healed from detonated tears from 8% to 6%.. Prior to this nerf though, she was better than Primed.

9. Heavy Reign
Rarity: Bronze
Atk (at lvl 60): 6,951
Hp (at lvl 60): 54.2k
FS (at lvl 60): 16.3k
SA: Overcast
- 50% chance on critical hit to gain 15% meter for blockbusters
- 50% chance to gain 15% meter for all blockbusters when suffering a critical hit

Heavy Reign is a bronze worth evolving to gold. Despite her lackluster dmg output, the ease at which she can gain meter for her blockbusters thanks to SA1 makes up for this. Any method you use for buffing No Egrets' critical chance can also be used on Heavy Reign. Her main drawback is that on defense (offense too, but more defense), SA2 becomes mostly unreliable, as most fighters probably won't have a very high critical chance and she will almost certainly not get any real hits on the opponent. In addition, after a certain point, being able to spam BBs will not make up for her lackluster damage.
Roger Rabbit palette - the diamond one. Going with Sheltered in this vote list.
Sheltered
Sheltered

Last edited:
I have a level 50 Gold Shadow Ops. First thing to know: Her attack is low. Really Low. I also had a level 50 Gold Sheltered, who's a natural bronze, and Shelter's attack stat was still slightly higher than Shadow Ops, and that is before taking into consideration that Sheltered can pretty easily have 5 stacks of enrage going. Shadow Ops can use the Critical Mass MA to get her damage to okay levels, but it's something to be aware of. She's much more a control character than a damage character that has a bit of control. Summer Salt would be an example of the latter.

As for how she is as a Control Character, she's a bit mixed, but overall I'd give her somewhat better than average ratings in that department. Particularly with the new -Special Move Cooldown stat for moves, you can really just throw a bunch of Napalm Shots and an Egret Call on her and lock down enemy buffs pretty easily. You don't have to worry about successfully landing a hit, or having some % chance that it goes off, or you have to wait till a blockbuster fills up. The only requirement is that you need the enemy next to a tear, and Napalm Shot is really, really good at making sure that happens.The one thing you really need to keep in mind is remembering to use combos with her that continue to produce more tears, because they decay over time and losing your curse mid combo can be bad. That's really the only reason I mark her as mixed.

The Thorns aspect of her SA seems pretty forgettable. This might be because I tend to mostly play Parasoul as a ranged character, but Thorns in general is not a great buff on offense, where you might be fighting an enemy with 500% more HP than you. I mean, it's useful in some edge cases where the enemy is already low on life and it kills them before they can kill you, but that's really rare, and Shadow Ops is not a bleed-centric character where that's going to come up more often.

Shadow Ops is worse than Purrfect Dark if you can spare 10 seconds, and seems to do a lot less damage than that Purrfect. Doublicious with the max Chaos MA is also going to outperform Shadow Ops by a very large margin in many cases, but certainly not all. SHadow Ops seems pretty on par with Silent Kill, and the two of them will be useful in different situations. I'd probably prefer Shadow Ops against Resonant Evil, since I don't have the armor popping up at all, but Silent Kill has ICU and so is immune to most bleeds, which is also pretty vital sometimes in Rifts.

If Sheltered is a poor man's Primed, than Shadow Ops seems like a poor man's Summer Salt. I'd definitely take Summer Salt as my first choice against a high level Resonant Evil, way before I resorted to Shadow Ops, just because of the damage difference, even if Shadow offers more control in that situation.

Rank-wsie I'd probably put her below Sheltered, but above No Egrets. Or maybe just below No Egrets. No Egrets fills a more unique niche, but it's not like everyone has a Summer Salt and the diamond keys to make her a functional character. Shadow ops is probably a slightly higher priority for me to take to diamond, because of the roll of buffs in rifts, but she does have to compete with all the other Dark element characters I want to evolve.

I keep worrying that I've accidentally oversold this character, because I haven't used her much since getting her to 50, and it's easy to forget that it takes an important second for her curse to kick in, and that an enemy that moves around a lot is hard to keep in range of a tear, and that these combine to be somewhat imperfect buff control.