• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best Parasoul Combos?

cappatacus

Reaction score
I have trouble comboing w/ Parasoul, usually can't get much more than the normal ground/launcher/sweep. There's already a video posted of a combo of 89 hits, but that relied on having one opponent left and, in my attempts, only works on the sparring partners. Does anyone have good combos for her??

in this same section of the forum you can find OozyGamer's post about parasoul combos, 10/10 would recommend ;P

I have trouble comboing w/ Parasoul, usually can't get much more than the normal ground/launcher/sweep. There's already a video posted of a combo of 89 hits, but that relied on having one opponent left and, in my attempts, only works on the sparring partners. Does anyone have good combos for her??
On light characters, you can hit the opponent off the ground and combo into Canopy Bounce.
On light characters, you can also launch > dash attack > knockback > and combo by hitting them off the ground when close to the corner too.

Due to a bug (whoops!), Canopy Bounce will also reset all "once per combo" logic, allowing you to hit them off the ground more than once per combo.

Here's an example combo:

L1 ... L5, Launcher, Dash Attack, Knockback
L1 (Off The Ground) ... L5, Canopy Bounce - BB
Dash Attack (Before they land from Canopy Bounce), Knockback
L1 (Off The Ground again, whoa!) ... L5, Napalm Shot - SM

Parasoul shines versus light characters in the corner. I try to start my rounds by launching them then hitting them with a knockback so they enter the corner.

On light characters, you can hit the opponent off the ground and combo into Canopy Bounce.
On light characters, you can also launch > dash attack > knockback > and combo by hitting them off the ground when close to the corner too.

Due to a bug (whoops!), Canopy Bounce will also reset all "once per combo" logic, allowing you to hit them off the ground more than once per combo.

Here's an example combo:

Parasoul shines versus light characters in the corner. I try to start my rounds by launching them then hitting them with a knockback so they enter the corner.

Sorry for being dumb, but what are L1 and L5? I think L5 is the ground combo but what about L1?

Sorry for being dumb, but what are L1 and L5? I think L5 is the ground combo but what about L1?

if im not wrong L1 and L5 mean the same thing which is the ground combo. the L1, L2, L3, L4, L5 represent the individual 5 attacks of the ground combo for every character. L5 is just used to address doing the whole ground combo

Reactions: PHPP

Here's an example combo:

"On light characters"
Good summary of Parasoul combos.

Reactions: Scorialimit