• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best way to get Annie in 2.4

For science, I will post my 2 Cosmic Jackpot 10+1 results:

Private Dick
Big Band
Head Hunter Robo-Fortune
Resonant Evil Big Band
Hype Man Beowulf
Rain Shadow Fukua
Blood Drive Painwheel
Ninja Star Annie
Gray Matter Cerebella
Robocopy Big Band
Shadow Ops Parasoul
BONUS: Head Hunter Robo-Fortune

Result: 8 silver and 3 gold. Only 1 much appreciated, (amazing) Annie!

Resonant Evil Big Band
Triple Threat Annie
Ninja Star Annie
Resonant Evil Big Band
Purrfect Dark Ms. Fortune
Doublicious Double
Wrestler X Beowulf
Gray Matter Cerebella
Purrminator Robo-Fortune
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune
BONUS: Mean One Peacock

Result: 10 silver and 1 gold. Two Annies! :D

CONCLUSION
Mission accomplished! Not optimal for getting the most Annies, but the Jackpot deal has a high probability for better quality Annies (a silver is worth more than a dozen bronze to me). It seems RNG really wants me to join the Dark side (10 out of 22 nearly half dark).

Last edited:
Well, I put my Theo where my mouth is went with the Hyper Pack.

10+1 Celestial Relic results:

5 Solar Flair
4 Star Child
1 Galactic Glamour
1 Material Girl

Off to level up!

I also went 10+1 Celestial Relics, because luck is so swingy. (Above mentioned Fukua pulls on release, but also once she was in the general pool I immediately got both her diamonds somehow)

3 Solar Flairs
6 Star Childs
1 Triple Threat
1 Ninja Star

So 2 silvers, which is slightly better than I expected. Did also manage to pick up another Solar Flair with the free premier relic they sent out with x2 chances. The extra bronzes will at least be nice for building up some skill points. Now I just have decide who's worth investing in.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Yeah, I'm feeling like x2 isn't enough of a boost to yield satisfying results anymore, and I hope they raise it to at least x2.5 or something, or by giving the Jackpots a higher boost than the Premieres. This will mean it's easier for people to get Annie early on, which you might *think* leads to less sales, but I'm pretty certain it would actually lead to better sales in the long run. Let me explain:

Getting repeat buyers is based a lot on customer satisfaction, so her odds have to be high enough for people to consider buying them repeatedly.

Especially
if their first pulls are with saved up theonite (aka 'free' pulls that earn the game no revenue), the odds have to be good enough for people to consider spending real money on the game to get more, which they aren't going to do if their early 'free' pulls aren't good enough to convince them to do so. There needs to be a middle ground reached, where Annies are common enough to convince people to pay real money to keep buying more of her release relics, but not so common that folks can get most / all of the variants they want too quickly.

During the Fukua release I was seeing a ton of people in chat getting burned by Fukua-less pulls from her release relics, and then swearing that they'd never buy them again. Especially with the Jackpots. If this happens with Annie, it might hurt her release earnings considerably.

I will say it was nice that they offered a move pack for her for only 500 theonite. 10 gold move relics by themselves usually cost 500 theonite IIRC, so selling 20 highly desirable character specific gold moves for that price so people could actually play around with the Annies they pulled was a nice good will move I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lililira
Yep, the gold move pack seems like a nice gesture, but I'll probably just wait until Sunday to see how my Triple Threat stacks up against the dailies.

Also! I realized there's one more currency efficiency calculation I forgot to run earlier: Cosmic Premieres in theo vs the equivalent amount of coins.

1600 theo will buy 1,840,000 coins

1600 theo = 10+1 Cosmic Premieres (With 100 theo left over)
Diamond Annie: 0.75%
Gold Annie: 5.25%
Silver Annie: 23.25%
Bronze Annie: 100.25%

1,840k coins = 12 Cosmic Premieres (With 40k left over)
Silver Annie: 21%
Bronze Annie: 123%

Pulling odds of each rarity Annie per Cosmic Prem from my earlier post in this thread

Theo: 10+1
Diamond Annie: (0.0625% * 10) + (0.125% * 1) = 0.75%
Gold Annie: (0.4375% * 10) + (0.875% * 1) = 5.25%
Silver Annie: (1.75% * 10) + (11.5% * 1) = 23.25%
Bronze Annie: (10.25% * 10) + 0 = 100.25%

Coins: 12
Diamond Annie: (0.0625% * 12) = 0.75%
Gold Annie: (0.4375% * 12) = 5.25%
Silver Annie: (1.75% * 12) = 21%
Bronze Annie: (10.25% * 12) = 123%

So, they have the exact same odds for Golds and Diamonds, and only differ in the Silvers and Bronzes. I'd say the difference in Silver is small enough to be unnoticeable unless you're buying a ton, but the slightly boosted bronze rate on the Coin purchase is enough to make a difference.

That said, the remaining 100 theo on the theo purchase (and the wait required to get all 12 Cosmics from the randomized CoC if you go for the coin purchase) might balance that out for some folks, so it's just a matter of preference really.

Last edited:
I will say it was nice that they offered a move pack for her for only 500 theonite. 10 gold move relics by themselves usually cost 500 theonite IIRC, so selling 20 highly desirable character specific gold moves for that price so people could actually play around with the Annies they pulled was a nice good will move I think.
Yeah, I saw that too. Haven't pulled the trigger...yet...sounds like a good deal, especially if you have no gold moves, but I'm picking up a couple moves in the CoC for 75 RiftCoins and see how Annie's daily goes on Sunday.

So, that Hyper Pack, it's "1 per player", but how's that a limit when they offer it like every 12 hours after you've already bought one? Well, it's effective marketing, I must admit I'm tempted to gamble on another one...

Reactions: fanghoul
Yep, the gold move pack seems like a nice gesture, but I'll probably just wait until Sunday to see how my Triple Threat stacks up against the dailies.

Also! I realized there's one more currency efficiency calculation I forgot to run earlier: Cosmic Premieres in theo vs the equivalent amount of coins.

1600 theo will buy 1,840,000 coins

1600 theo = 10+1 Cosmic Premieres (With 100 theo left over)
Silver Annie: 23.25%
Bronze Annie: 100.25%

1,840k coins = 12 Cosmic Premieres (With 40k left over)
Silver Annie: 21%
Bronze Annie: 123%

Pulling odds of each rarity Annie per Cosmic Prem from my earlier post in this thread

Theo: 10+1
Diamond Annie: (0.0625% * 10) + (0.125% * 1) = 0.75%
Gold Annie: (0.4375% * 10) + (0.875% * 1) = 5.25%
Silver Annie: (1.75% * 10) + (11.5% * 1) = 23.25%
Bronze Annie: (10.25% * 10) + 0 = 100.25%

Coins: 12
Diamond Annie: (0.0625% * 12) = 0.75%
Gold Annie: (0.4375% * 12) = 5.25%
Silver Annie: (1.75% * 12) = 21%
Bronze Annie: (10.25% * 12) = 123%

So, they have the exact same odds for Golds and Diamonds, and only differ in the Silvers and Bronzes. I'd say the difference in Silver is small enough to be unnoticeable unless you're buying a ton, but the slightly boosted bronze rate on the Coin purchase is enough to make a difference.

That said, the remaining 100 theo on the theo purchase might balance that out for some folks, so it's just a matter of preference really.

I think I posted something like this in the past, because if I recall correctly it's technically cheaper to buy coins then character relics than it is to straight up buy character relics with theonite. But, having tried this more than once because I needed Double Relics, this is a devil's bargain. Waiting for the relics to show up takes forever, and having over a million coins sitting around just available to fix various problems is way too tempting to spend on other things eventually.

I think I posted something like this in the past, because if I recall correctly it's technically cheaper to buy coins then character relics than it is to straight up buy character relics with theonite. But, having tried this more than once because I needed Double Relics, this is a devil's bargain. Waiting for the relics to show up takes forever, and having over a million coins sitting around just available to fix various problems is way too tempting to spend on other things eventually.
Correct. Buying Premiere/Character/(maybe Elemental, not sure on this one) Relics from the CoC for coins is better 'value' for your Theo, but at the cost of time/random appearance. Definitely a long term strategy.

Personally, I'm strictly Premiere relics only, as I hope to 'over power' the odds and just open shear volume to get all the characters I want/need. Since Jan 2020, I've added to my hoard over 440 Premiere Relics (granted some [like 15-20%] of those are from story rewards, in-game mails, Parlor views, Deployment Missions, Login Bonus, etc.)

Aside from the randomness, buying Relics from the CoC does conflict with other investments as CC is also need to level up fighters/moves/catalysts, so it's not always convenient when relics (finally) do show up (that's why I don't let my CC reserves drop below a certain threshold).

I'm not here to change anyone's mind, and at the end of the day, it's all numbers on the page and players are gonna spend their resources to their gratification and value as they see fit. May the RNG gods smile upon your openings ;)

Yeah, I can't do the coins method since when I get over 300k coins I always get the impulse to spend them on upgrading things, and besides, I manage to buy all my CoC premieres without having to spend theo to get coins.

The way I see it, there are two currencies you can buy relics with, so why not use both if you're just trying to get the most in shortest amount of time? I always save enough coins each day so I can buy any relics that appear in the CoC, and then if I double down by using my theo to buy those same relics whenever they appear in the relics tab, then I'm maximizing the amount of them I can get quickly.

After all, I've found that if you only buy premieres with coins, the most limiting factors are CoC luck and time, and not currency.

It's easy enough to earn enough coins in a day through dailies to buy all the premiere relics the CoC gives you and still have some coins left over for some upgrading (a substantial amount actually, if you do a good chunk of your dailies each day). What's the point in buying coins with theonite specifically to buy relics if you're already earning enough coins elsewhere to buy them all anyways?

I'm on my second big relic saving spree for Annie's full release in 4.5 (starting the exact same day I finished my Fukua full release opening in 4.3), and so far I've never had to dip into my theo savings to afford any premieres that show up in in the CoC. Sometimes I have to sell some moves, sure, but they're ones I probably wouldn't need anyways, so I never need to even consider using theo to buy coins to afford CoC premieres. Despite saving a big chunk of my daily coin earnings for CoC premieres, I've still had enough to fully upgrade ~8 nat golds and 2 nat dias since 4.3.

The point I'm trying to make is that CoC doesn't show premieres often enough for buying coins with theo to make sense to me. It would probably be different if I was going for character / elemental relics too, but premieres are cheap and uncommon enough for me to keep up with them just by using a portion of my daily earnings.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul
So here's a question: If one is still hunting (any variant) Annie, is the Spooky Relic a better choice vs. Cosmic Jackpot?

For the same 5K Theo:
Both have no Bronze, same Rarity odds and +1 is Gold or better.
Sure Cosmic has 2X odds for Annie, but that's against the whole fighter catalog at every rarity level.
Granted there's no silver Annie in the Spooky, but at Gold/Diamond, an Annie pull has a probability of 1:3 (or 1:2 odds).

Dunno, just putting that out there, I have terrible RNG luck so I doubt I'll even try. I'll just earn those Spooky Relics during the PF and hope for the best. :p

The Spooky Relic may have better odds. 2 out of 9 spots are Annies (no 2x Annie influence, though) on high tiers - Heat Synced Annie and Moonstruck Annie. You gotta go the the 10+1 deals to get guaranteed above silver:
SP-pack.jpg
(lol Bone Chilling Pack has a typo. Last line should say +3 BONUS)

Worst case scenario is the +1 gold has a 33% chance to be Annie.

Speaking of relic deals, if getting 150+ relics just to get a 10+1 Annie relics seems like overkill, there is a special deal that will appear for you if you max-level any Annie (bronze to 30, silver to 40, etc.).

AR-pack.jpg
Upon leveling up, this deal appears for 24 hours and costs double what a character relic pack usually costs. It is a good way to focus on getting guaranteed Annies and give thanks to HVS.

Yeah, without even having to do the number crunching I can tell that the Spooky relics have better odds for Gold / Diamond Annies than the Cosmic Jackpots, since they both have the same odds for Gold/Diamond rarities but comparing the Annie odds for those she goes from 2 in 16 (12.5%) in the Cosmics to 1 in 3 (33.3%) in the Spooky. Although, since she doesn't have a Silver in the Spooky it's a quality vs quantity gamble.

I can't go for it personally since I already spent the cash I was saving for Annie's release, but it's a pretty good deal for anyone looking to get a higher rarity Annie. Just guessing here, but the Spooky packs probably have a better chance at giving you a Gold/Dia Annie than their equivalent-price Variety Pack offers too.

Also, I did the 10+1 Annie relic calc previously, so here are those odds again for the $40 pack.
From Annie 10+1:
Odds of getting at least 1:
- Diamond Annie: ~6%
- Gold Annie: ~42%
- Silver Annie: ~232% (Will probably get 2)
- Bronze Annie: ~820% (Will probably get 8)

Last edited: