1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Screen discussion

Discussion in 'Robo-Fortune' started by Reshiram18, Apr 3, 2019.

1. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know whether or not you lose a battle against a blue screen of the fight timer reaches zero while she’s mid-detonation?

2. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

For hopefully easier testing, it should follow the same rules as Systemic Circuit Breaker, since they share the same state.

3. Joegoatskin

Joegoatskin New Member

You win if they die mid detonation

4. Irghen

Irghen Member

So, mine is almost at lvl 50; you guys think she's worth turning into diamond for Rift defense?

5. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

I think I've only encountered her once in Rifts, which is probably a strike against her, but the one time I did she was really annoying. She was on the 1v1 node where debuffing your opponent also randomly debuffs you, and had the Frost Armor catalyst. Between that and her own armor stacks, it was far more than a non-buff remover or curse applier could deal with. But that's not a particularly high bar I suppose.

I'm planning to diamond her myself, but I also like her as an offensive fighter. I find it pleasant to take zero damage when I inevitably mess up, which is not something that even a lot of other defensive variants can guarantee.

Irghen and Disasterrr19 like this.
  6. Disasterrr19

Disasterrr19 Member

Faced some of them in a team of three Water fighters (usually with Brain Freeze and Dead of Winter/Silent Kill) on Inertia node, and she can be really annoying if you already used your PurrD, SK or Doublicios somewhere else. Paired with Frost Armor and Autoimmune, she can easily take up to two minutes of your time. Autoimmune renders Armor Break skills pretty useless, while using bruiser fighters like Bella to prevent Frost Armor from activating too often is countered by the fact that Blue Screen gets armor on her own.

Nothing impossible or unbeatable but could be pretty irritating.

#26 Disasterrr19, Nov 6, 2019 at 11:16 PM
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 7:47 AM
    Irghen and fanghoul like this.
  7. Dusty00

Dusty00 Active Member

The real value in BS is that she is so effective in denying BB finish. All top rift players have her somewhere on their defense. Definitely worth raising one if you plan on being competitive in high tier Diamond.

Irghen, Disasterrr19 and fanghoul like this.