• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Catalysts and Matchmaking

KelYOY

Reaction score
I know team strength is taken into account for """balancing""" but does anyone know if Catalyst are also taken into account for matchmaking? Because the past 10 or so matches I have been fighting with the same four people who are 4-6 levels higher than me, and the one thing they all had in common is that they have only a few important nodes, while I have all nodes set. I'm fairly sure most people would agree, nodes don't make much of a difference for 7 out of 10 fights, and having a few extra nodes won't make a difference against an opponent who's got the biggest numbers. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is if I get rid of all of my nodes except for the most important ones, will I stop being stomped out by over-leveled teams.

Rift Matchmaking only considers the top fighters in your collection and your Rift Rating.

What you actually set on your Rift Defense Map is not taken into account for matchmaking (doing that would result in players with maximum leveled collections just putting weak fighters for defense).

Rift Matchmaking only considers the top fighters in your collection and your Rift Rating.

What you actually set on your Rift Defense Map is not taken into account for matchmaking (doing that would result in players with maximum leveled collections just putting weak fighters for defense).
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.