• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Cerebella Butt Slam Damage

rage

Reaction score
Alright, so I'm new to Skullgirls mobile, I've been playing for a bit, but I noticed something while I was messing around with Cerebella. I just got the Silver Butt Slam move and for some reason it's dealing less damage than my Bronze version. Am I missing something?

The only difference is the silver version has damage 2/5 plus (with some random buffs) vs. the Bronze damage 1/4 plus, both are Lv 1. I haven't checked any other moves since I figured the silver was better and sold the bronze ones.

Any help is appreciated!

Reactions: MedK and fanghoul
That is strange. A bronze move should be doing 25% less damage than the same silver move at lv.1

Who have you been testing it against? Have you been doing it in training mode? If not, the issue could be that you're using one of the moves against a character with a higher defense, which decreases the damage taken.

Reactions: rage
That is strange. A bronze move should be doing 25% less damage than the same silver move at lv.1

Who have you been testing it against? Have you been doing it in training mode? If not, the issue could be that you're using one of the moves against a character with a higher defense, which decreases the damage taken.

I have been trying it in training mode. I got very excited I got the silver version and wanted to see the strength difference lol. I'll post some screenshots of the damage and the ability info (if I figure out how to, first post, still new).

Reactions: fanghoul
Just FYI, there's some unwritten rule about when you can start making attachments (to prevent spam) so you might have better luck uploading to a hosting site like Imgur. Also, maybe start a new thread in the bugs section, instead of in suggestions?

Reactions: rage
Just FYI, there's some unwritten rule about when you can start making attachments (to prevent spam) so you might have better luck uploading to a hosting site like Imgur. Also, maybe start a new thread in the bugs section, instead of in suggestions?

lol that makes more sense, okay I'll post there. I was not sure if it was a bug or I'm just being dumb. I'll get it on Imgur, but thanks for the help! Very much appreciate it! :D

I just checked it out, the attack modifiers were implemented in the wrong order!

Silver is the weakest, Gold is second weakest, and Bronze is the strongest version of the move. We'll get it fixed for a future update, nice catch!

EDIT: Note this ONLY APPLIES TO BUTT SLAM. All other special moves are working as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul and rage
I just checked it out, the attack modifiers were implemented in the wrong order!

Silver is the weakest, Gold is second weakest, and Bronze is the strongest version of the move. We'll get it fixed for a future update, nice catch!

EDIT: Note this ONLY APPLIES TO BUTT SLAM. All other special moves are working as intended.

Alright, cool! I wasn't sure if this was a bug (I couldn't post there since I'm new), but I'm glad to help! Thanks!

Reactions: fanghoul