• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

With the To Be Precise catalyst she get unblockable attacks on a regular basis, which with natural diamond stats can be a problem.
That’s my setup in rift but no one seems to fall for it at all :/

That’s my setup in rift but no one seems to fall for it at all :/

Curse is an extremely effective counter to this, and is currently already vital in a lot of rifts. I suppose you could pair it with an immunity catalyst or put her on the immunity node.

Edit: Any opinion on what she's like to use on Offense?

Last edited:
Curse is an extremely effective counter to this, and is currently already vital in a lot of rifts. I suppose you could pair it with an immunity catalyst or put her on the immunity node.

Edit: Any opinion on what she's like to use on Offense?
I guess I could switch her to the immunity node and see how that works. It’s not like my armed forces is doing well there anyway.

I don’t have offensive moves and actually haven’t bothered learning her combos yet... she does feel pretty weak compared to other diamonds I have. In PF high streaks she just doesn’t dish out enough dmg.

I don’t have offensive moves and actually haven’t bothered learning her combos yet... she does feel pretty weak compared to other diamonds I have. In PF high streaks she just doesn’t dish out enough dmg.

Yeah, her big bonuses on offense seem to be 1) getting a reflective shield while she attacks and 2) If the enemy is doing that annoying thing where they won't give you an opening or come at you, at least you'll eventually be unblockable. Not a lot of damage buff in that, other than the occasional precision.

On defense she has a problem a little similar to Meow 'n Furrever, in that hitting her is the way to bypass most of her SA, and that's probably something you were going to do anyway?

Screenshot_2019-07-02-18-18-34.png
I searched for brain freeze for so long and finally got her, I made sure to evolve her.

I see two gold rage appropriate almost ready to become diamond. Am I right to expect you to have three diamond RAs in the future?

Yup! They're already to go! Gonna evolve them back to back some time today or after the pf, haven't decided. You might see me post today lol.

Screenshot_2019-07-16-21-40-21.png
Next i'm deciding between Poltergust, or Bio-Exorcist but I don't have essence for either.

Screenshot_20190806-180210_Skullgirls.jpg
Screenshot_20190807-062228_Skullgirls.jpg

Did those yesterday, 2nd and 3rd Evolved Diamonds are finally here.
Oh yeah:
Screenshot_20190807-054015_Skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-054025_Skullgirls.jpg

He has outlived his usefulness, so long, dumb wulf.

Reactions: Cartouche‼
Screenshot_20190806-180210_Skullgirls.jpg
Screenshot_20190807-062228_Skullgirls.jpg

Did those yesterday, 2nd and 3rd Evolved Diamonds are finally here.
Oh yeah:
Screenshot_20190807-054015_Skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-054025_Skullgirls.jpg

He has outlived his usefulness, so long, dumb wulf.
I admire your resolve. Good sir.

Congrats!

Also, an aside, consider upgrading your moves a bit more. It's expensive, but a character with lv 9 and 12 moves with good stats can crush one the same level with lv 3 moves. 6 is a good minimum if you can get moves that help in 2 important areas.
Thank you for the advice! :)

Reactions: fanghoul