• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

Wow! Just got her from a single pull from a cabinet premiere relic. The flash animations are pink for diamond pulls. I've never seem before. :) Is she good? Screenshot_20190428-181744_Skullgirls.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-181744_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-181744_Skullgirls.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 5
Wow! Just got her from a single pull from a cabinet premiere relic. The flash animations are pink for diamond pulls. I've never seem before. :) Is she good? View attachment 4440
I haven't leveled mine up very much, but she feels pretty good. If you've got a Surgeon in reserve then that's a ton of free extra damage. If you've played rainbow blight (I haven't, but I'm speculating), then I imagine she plays quite similarly, just a lot better against Immunity, obviously.

Overall, I'd say she's not the best natural diamond, but it's a lot of fun to just randomly obliterate people with crazy bonus damage.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Wow! Just got her from a single pull from a cabinet premiere relic. The flash animations are pink for diamond pulls. I've never seem before. :) Is she good? View attachment 4440

She's not the best natural diamond, but she's a lot better than most give her credit for. She has the 2nd highest damage in the game, and pairs well with every fighter who grants buffs, not to mention she can easily obtain boosts to her damage which rack up very quickly. She's meant to be a fast hard-hitter

Saw this yesterday. Thought "oh cool, she looks fun." Decided to try my luck with a premiere. Pulled a Jawbreaker lol.

She was actually one of my favorite diamonds from the start so I'm pretty happy with her. Plus I pulled Fly Trap recently! ...Now all that's left is to get diamond keys

Saw this yesterday. Thought "oh cool, she looks fun." Decided to try my luck with a premiere. Pulled a Jawbreaker lol.

She was actually one of my favorite diamonds from the start so I'm pretty happy with her. Plus I pulled Fly Trap recently! ...Now all that's left is to get diamond keys
LOL, so random! :D

Reactions: cappatacus
tumblr_pqslmkEadr1t0kqxho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqslmkEadr1t0kqxho2_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

diamonds have been out forever and i can finally add to the thread! just quickly opening a premiere relic in the hopes of getting blue screen and this Big Beefy Boy shows up

tumblr_pqslmkEadr1t0kqxho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqslmkEadr1t0kqxho2_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

diamonds have been out forever and i can finally add to the thread! just quickly opening a premiere relic in the hopes of getting blue screen and this Big Beefy Boy shows up
Awesome! I've been neglecting mine until recently, and he seems worth the investment. Very similar to Poltergust, but with an even cooler palette IMO!

Reactions: Renn
Awesome! I've been neglecting mine until recently, and he seems worth the investment. Very similar to Poltergust, but with an even cooler palette IMO!

I have one at level 49, and I'm pretty glad to have him. He does okay on both defense and offense. On offense, I wouldn't put him on the level of Poltergust, because maintaining stacks of armor is a lot more of a nuisance than just targeting an enemy with a full blockbuster, and Heavy Metal doesn't have a mechanic to help him fill his blockbusters faster.

He's safe but a little slow, so I prefer using him to either eat BB3s now and then, or in fights where it's just vs 1 or 2 enemies, rather than a full 3. He can destroy 1 fighter easily, 2 is usually not a problem, but his DPS isn't quite what I'd want in those really tough fights to actually win before he gets timed out.

I have one at level 49, and I'm pretty glad to have him. He does okay on both defense and offense. On offense, I wouldn't put him on the level of Poltergust, because maintaining stacks of armor is a lot more of a nuisance than just targeting an enemy with a full blockbuster, and Heavy Metal doesn't have a mechanic to help him fill his blockbusters faster.

He's safe but a little slow, so I prefer using him to either eat BB3s now and then, or in fights where it's just vs 1 or 2 enemies, rather than a full 3. He can destroy 1 fighter easily, 2 is usually not a problem, but his DPS isn't quite what I'd want in those really tough fights to actually win before he gets timed out.
Not quite the same as PG, I was mostly comparing their BB damage. Big Band does have a 20 second armor from his taunt, though, so that does help immensely to keep up the damage and in theory would make him on par with PG - not sure how their max attack lines up though

I think you mean 15 second armor from his level 15 taunt.
My bad! Yes, 15 seconds at full level. I could maybe understand this investment not being worth it to some people, but if I'm going to pull a nat diamond, I want to get the most use out of it as I can. Definitely a lot easier to build for defense (because Finicky Water Types™), but I enjoy him on offense as well.

My bad! Yes, 15 seconds at full level. I could maybe understand this investment not being worth it to some people, but if I'm going to pull a nat diamond, I want to get the most use out of it as I can. Definitely a lot easier to build for defense (because Finicky Water Types™), but I enjoy him on offense as well.

He can work well on offense. I just have to say in my own experience the play style is a little janky, because you'll realize that your defense buff is running out in the middle of a combo, and have to choose between dropping the combo so you can re-up your taunt, or doing half as much damage with your blockbuster. As such, his fight style doesn't flow as well as a character like Epic Sax, where the longer you can keep up that combo the better.

But he's good at doing huge burst damage with Super Sonic Jazz and A-Train, which is also really great sometimes, and I definitely take advantage of that.

56E06129-B9FD-4090-9054-DC278B398609.jpeg
Kinda bummed about my recent Heavy Handed pull, as I had evolved Harlequin not long before; I probably won't invest any keys in her for now. I was really hoping for Overclocked while the 2x Robo chances are in effect. I don’t know if I’ll be able to build up to another diamond relic before update 3.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul
My honestly somewhat embaressing Diamond Collection. I actually nearly have enough shards to evolve 3 more at this point too :oops: I have other things I want to work on right now though.

IMG_2022.PNG

Really pleased to now have Parasite Weave at lv 60 now. Primed is probably next to reach 60 :D

Harlequin, after way too long acting as a support character for one person or another, is finally getting some use on her own now that I've figured out how to use her (Ground combo -> Merry-Go-Rilla -> Battle Butt will takes you surprisingly far against most people, while also providing some meter control)

Doublicious is weird, because her Fight Score is so low, but with the Chaos MA maxed out, she's absolutely murdered so many enemies for me. Or been murdered. Double is funny like that.

Claw & Order has been climbing much faster than expected. I love her now!

My honestly somewhat embaressing Diamond Collection. I actually nearly have enough shards to evolve 3 more at this point too :oops: I have other things I want to work on right now though.

View attachment 4527

Really pleased to now have Parasite Weave at lv 60 now. Primed is probably next to reach 60 :D

Harlequin, after way too long acting as a support character for one person or another, is finally getting some use on her own now that I've figured out how to use her (Ground combo -> Merry-Go-Rilla -> Battle Butt will takes you surprisingly far against most people, while also providing some meter control)

Doublicious is weird, because her Fight Score is so low, but with the Chaos MA maxed out, she's absolutely murdered so many enemies for me. Or been murdered. Double is funny like that.

Claw & Order has been climbing much faster than expected. I love her now!
That's so nice! To have a collection like that. I'm aiming for you guys on the top, see you there! ;)

Reactions: fanghoul