• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Double BB3?!?

Reaction score
I was in a prize fight against bad hair day fillia with my robocopy big band. Her BB3 was charged, so she used it. Then my hair apparent came in and got punished. Suddenly, after 3 hits the enemy fillia's BB3 was charged again. So, I died.

What was the PF modifier? Some modifiers change the rate at which BBs charge.

Did you notice the buff Haste on the enemy Filia?

The third possibility is that the enemy Filia had a lot of points in the Meter Gain stat.

What was the PF modifier? Some modifiers change the rate at which BBs charge.

Did you notice the buff Haste on the enemy Filia?

The third possibility is that the enemy Filia had a lot of points in the Meter Gain stat.
No, Fillia did not have Haste. I don't remember the modifier, but I wasn't able to charge my BB3 that fast so she shouldn't either. She gained the meter without even attacking me though.

No, Fillia did not have Haste. I don't remember the modifier, but I wasn't able to charge my BB3 that fast so she shouldn't either. She gained the meter without even attacking me though.
You gain more meter when hit than you do when hitting. Blocking hits also charges meter. So it is quite possible that whoever's Filia you were fighting had a lot of Meter Gain stat from their moves, to the point where they were able to charge much faster than you. It's just like people who put alot of points in Defense stat so that they can get 2 Armor stacks and take no hit damage.

Technically filia has 2 different bb3s. Maybe that's the problem?

Oh, true. I never tried before and thought that you just can't equip 2 BBs of the same type.
No you can equip multiple sms or the same type but only one of each type of bb.

No you can equip multiple sms or the same type but only one of each type of bb.
Nah, I mean BB3s are apparently different in that regard.

That is, you can equip multiple countervenoms on Val, provided they are different countervenoms. And they are obviously BBs of same tier.
OTOH you can't equip Blowout and Fenrir Drive on Filia even though they are different moves (even with different costs) simply because they both count as BB3s, so BB3s are a category of their own with regard to equipment restrictions, and I didn't know that.

Nah, I mean BB3s are apparently different in that regard.

That is, you can equip multiple countervenoms on Val, provided they are different countervenoms. And they are obviously BBs of same tier.
OTOH you can't equip Blowout and Fenrir Drive on Filia even though they are different moves (even with different costs) simply because they both count as BB3s, so BB3s are a category of their own with regard to equipment restrictions, and I didn't know that.
I said of the same type not the same tier.

Err. I just tried to equip Blowout and Fenrir Drive and it complained that you can't equip more than one tier 3 BB.
I know that when I said you can't equip two bbs of the same type I was referring to bb1s and bb2s.