• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Reaction score
I'm having a problem on this mission in expert Peacock origin story in a mission where I have to fight with my Peashooter vs Dreadlocks and Parasite Weave. PW isn't that bad as long as I block, but Dread locks destroys my Peacock. Any idea what I should do to counter. Though the Modifier viewer thing says she reflects 35% damage, seems more like she's reflecting 150%. Do I need to get her to a ridiculously high score or something?

Try special moves/Blockbusters with bleed effects, her skill doesn't have effect against that debuff.

The more damage you deal, the more you hurt yourself.

That's probably due to the inherently bad Signsture ability design that Dread Locks has. Constant damage reflection makes her annoying to fight against when you're at a FS disadvantage. But trying to use Dread Locks offensively is a joke.

The 10s Heavy Bleed she inflicts on your fighters when they land a crit can be nullified by equipping Peacock's taunt though. Which grants her immunity for a solid 10-12 seconds depending on how much you upgrade.

Reactions: Shadowmaster757
Ok, just need to get another key so I can put a BB3 in Peacock's move slot, and then I will try to find some more Boxcar George's with HP and DEF stats...

I strongly believe that the most ridiculous part of this signature is that it can kill you. Same with Biofeedback, but at least that's restricted to a single Daily Event. It's made even worse by the fact that, if you hit Filia with an attack that kills her, but the reflection kills you too, the game will choose her over you even though a reflection literally must happen after the hit. There's no reaction without an action. Or does the game just favour AI in that scenario? I don't have Dread Locks myself so I haven't tested it vice versa.

I strongly believe that the most ridiculous part of this signature is that it can kill you. Same with Biofeedback, but at least that's restricted to a single Daily Event. It's made even worse by the fact that, if you hit Filia with an attack that kills her, but the reflection kills you too, the game will choose her over you even though a reflection literally must happen after the hit. There's no reaction without an action. Or does the game just favour AI in that scenario? I don't have Dread Locks myself so I haven't tested it vice versa.
It works in your favor if you have her. She's my gold fighter, and nothing is quite as funny as seeing somebody kill themseleves with their own bb3.

If her FS is a lot higher than yours, you will have a bad time. She reflects damage based off 35% of the value you inflict, so if her HP is 2x yours, you will need to hurt yourself for 70% of your total HP just to kill her. Take that and add the heavy Bleed due to crit rates and you basically have to be impeccable throughout the whole fight to even stand a chance.

That being said if your FS is equal to hers then it should be pretty easy just don't overkill with huge hitters like George's Day Out and don't use your BB3 unless you know it will kill her and Parasite Weave is already dead.