1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fun Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fanghoul, Apr 10, 2018.

1. TasiaChaan

TasiaChaan Member

Can I share mine too?

As Dread Locks user, it's really fun when your opponent's HP are low and tag in with fully SA upgraded Dread Locks. Don't do anything, they'll lose their HP themselves.

After Season's Beatings' PF (beside my saltiness of odd theonites) that I managed to reach 100k, I started to reach 20k on every gold PF (except Painwheel's, I hate that modifier) and got my first PF Gold Gift (it was Untouchable Peacock). Time by time, I become closer to my first Natural Diamond (I need 1 more gold char.) and first time got my first highest streak and I will do higher in future.

Also, my Gold collection are growing fast when a day I bought some relics and got 3 Golds at once.

After I saw some shares here, I feel noob. Hehe...

cappatacus and fanghoul like this.
  2. Gylfie

Gylfie Member

Well, looks like it’s a good time for streak growth! I just made it to streak 16 on gold PF for the first time!

3. TasiaChaan

TasiaChaan Member

my streak was 25 and maybe my (and yours) username will appear as "Streak 30 or more" in chat (^u^).

Luke and fanghoul like this.
  4. Gylfie

Gylfie Member

I had a really fun moment recently. I bought an unspeakable relic from cabinet of curiosities on impulse and I was just about to beat myself up for wasting so many coins on it and I totally thought it would be another bronze, but it was XENOMORPH. Now I have at least one gold of every character except for Ms.Fortune. Guess I’ll be buying a Schrodinger’s relic when I see one.

fanghoul, educavalcantee and Inked like this.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

58FDE54D-8667-44D3-BF14-F77DC43C8E93.png Yo
    Y’all look at this pull

fanghoul, Inked and Boombustero like this.
  6. Boombustero

Boombustero New Member

Good afternoon fellows.
    A funny moment... Once I was battling during a PF, it was my Rerun against an Immoral Fiber if I'm not wrong...
    Rerun was defeated during a normal juggle when the cartoon girl stated this marvelous quote: "I hate reruns!"
    ... Such irony.

fanghoul, rexturtle1120 and Luke like this.
  7. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

playing Beowulf’s daily at master difficulty, one of the modifiers gives the opponent 3 enrages when they’re on the right side of the screen and 1 armor when on the left. if you bait the opponent to the left and then inflict curse with Squigly’s burst, it’ll send the opponent to the right side of the screen where normally they would get the enrage, but since it’s blocked by curse, you just get a lot of immune pop ups. it’s quite amusing actually.
    because an image doesn’t do it justice (in my opinion):

sorry for random pause lol

Boombustero, fanghoul, Veeko and 3 others like this.
  8. educavalcantee

I'm a relatively new player of SGM, and just started to participate in the forums. I read everything around here, and "know" some of the active members. I always paid attention to the PFs, wondering if I ever would find the team of one of you guys. To my surprise, I just found Cellsai's triple Diamond Oh Mai team, and it was very fun to me :D Screenshot_20190215-122921_Skullgirls.jpg

rexturtle1120, Luke and fanghoul like this.
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

today i discovered eliza's shkemet can slice through all of parasouls's motor brigate

Inked and educavalcantee like this.
  10. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

forgetting that the Grudge MA exists and going into a PF with a Parasite Weave against the opponent’s Painwheel with said MA

speaking of PF - i used to always think that Painwheel’s PF was a terrible PF to play due to the Supercharge modifier. however i tried playing for the first time today and found that it’s actually quite fun, because even though your opponent has BBs most of the time, you also have most of your BBs since the modifier is for both the player and the opponent. it’s fun that way - but still stressful at times.

Luke likes this.