• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

03FC9004-5138-4666-9EB5-4F9EB47D34EB.jpeg
Another 2 (and a half!) mil win. This will never not be the most satisfying thing to me. The team was Assassin’s Greed, Diamond Last Hope and Diamond Xeno, with a 3.5x multiplier.

Reactions: Luke and fanghoul
FD22B6B9-3F51-4DF8-B77F-FA835DDDAB78.jpeg
Rainbow Blight+Entropy+Thousand Plagues. Both bars were completely full, but one of the debuffs expired before the screenshot actually captured.
Also, same fight, I Nightmare Legion’d that Last Hope, and I managed to Hex her on the hit before the killing blow and she couldn’t res. Crazy luck.

I guess this is makes me happy in retrospect, but I got matched against the current #1 player in Rift Battles earlier this week, and it wasn't a complete fiasco? I almost cleared every node on the first attempt despite their nodes all having like max level diamonds on them, and would have gotten that last node if I'd dealt 1% more damage with my final blockbuster.

I mean, I still lost by a huge margin, because I had to reuse a lot of characters to get that far, but I guess I'm glad to have done my best in that situation?

Next time you fight them, could you take a screenshot of their base? Might be useful to know what they think is effective.
Well, since new update we must reconstruct our bases, so I don’t think, it could help...I’m just tell you, that every nod have extremely high defense and hp mods. So we should ask more characters who could deal damage directly to percentage or have some on hit armor penetration. Ultraviolet and Bioexorcist and nobody else can deal with it.

Once my Rerun fought an already tired Fly Trap. Got tossed around like a punching bag, suffered deep wounds with Buer Overdrive and Death Crawl but survived because of Val's Marquee. After a session of agonizing pain, Rerun used Good Fellows and finished the "Fan of Doom".
The girl just stated "Just like training."... That was part of the training then? What's with the smile? Even the narrator got worried about it, lady.

Reactions: fanghoul
Another one... Isn't it nice when your unused bronze just steal the victory of your precious gold or diamond when you're grinding in PFs?
There he/she is, the fallen hero who single handed the entire high leveled trio of your opponent. Then comes your Level 1 Understudy jumping from the left side: "Hats off to me!", stealing the glory from that once considered the saviour of your streak.
Good grief...

Last edited:
352g2zd.png

Something fishy in my Rift base.
He/she has almost same tier, and fighter as me.
But... Honto desu ka?

Also, I got unexpected Heavy Handed while buying Premiere Relic from Cabinet (I didn't manage to get a screenshot when obtaining her)

edit : am I invisible in this forum?

Last edited: