• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Graveyard Shift Regen Doubling

Zuzuska

Reaction score
When Graveyard Shift Valentine defeats an opponent and receives 2x Regen from her SA, she can then use Chocoglycemia to double this regeneration. She can do this multiple times by using multiple Chocoglycemia, waiting for 2 stacks to fade and then reapplying the doubled regeneration afterwards.

I recorded a video to demonstrate the bug in question.
Here

Side Note: I also assume that enemy Valentines can also do the same, but the AI can't exploit it like players can.

"Cheat Day!"

If I remember correctly, this also applies to Dead on Arrival when it kills. It seems to be an issue with stacking buffs on top of a buff that was acquired on kill, because allegedly there is an identical but parallel issue with Robocopy Big Band being able to gain four stacks of armour by taunting after a kill or maybe even through Take The ‘A’ Train.

Can definitely confirm I have experienced this with Graveyard Shift Valentine.

Noticed this too. You know, it could be a wording thing because the move doubles regain. The same move won’t work on any other Val.

I should imagine that a fight modifier like Masochism would enable Oh Mai to do the same thing with Enrage after a kill, but this is untested and hypothetical.

Known issue, thanks for the report!
Another example is Robocopy doubling his armor stacks with taunt.

Gotta fix em all~

Reactions: PHPP and Zuzuska