1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Help! How do I log out

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Trigger, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Trigger

Trigger New Member

The game randomly made me log out (Idk why) and I accidentally logged in with my Facebook when I was supposed to use gmail. How do I log out so I don't have to start over again? I got pretty far in the game and I would hate to lose all the progress.

2. Danny_the_Dog

Danny_the_Dog Active Member

Not a bug but don't worry lad, I will help U. Turn on Airplane mode
    Start the app
    Turn off Airplane mode and turn on network
    U should be able to choose and log in to desired service (FB, G+, LINE, Guest)

Ownface likes this.
  3. Trigger

Trigger New Member

Holy crap thanks you're a lifesaver

4. Psyche

Psyche Moderator

Yes, while this is a positive aspect to that happening, it can actually also be quite annoying when you accidentally launch the game without an internet connection (for example when moving from Wi-Fi to mobile, vice versa, or dropping signal) and then have to go through the login process again. The number of times I've had to press 'log in with Facebook', have the redirect screen come up, the Fb app launch all just to say "You've already authorised Skullgirls" is too high. It's not a life-threatening issue, but it is a nuisance. Can the game not keep at least a small cache for that kind of data? And I guess a simple 'log out' button would be nice in the settings once logged in.