• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters I have a small thought about chances for relics.

AnonJustAnon

Reaction score
I was waiting for Robo-Fortune's b-day, and finally, after half a year at 31st of January bought her relics for theonite and real money (I love this character okay). Got only bronze, silver and gold-duplicates:mad: from all of my relics (not only Robo-Fortune ones, watch the video below)
Btw I was really hoping for my luck to work... I am from Russia and relics cost like hell for real money. 10$ is nearly 800₽, and that's like ... worth buying products for 3 days to get something to eat lol, or even much more money nowadays.

Video>>
This is the video with complete UNluck.

But not so much time before this (as my smartphone stated: 3 dic 2020 a las 17:45, 2 ene 2021 a las 19:24)
(First video: 3 December 2020 at 17:45 (UTC+7). And after one picture goes Second video: 2 January 2021 at 19:24 (UTC+7))
Be aware, in the video below I was so damn excited lol and yelled too loud, because wanted those two fighters especially.

Video>>
This is a great drop for me at the time.

So... my point is: the first 2-3 days of the month are more likely for you to get a chance for better fighters? (gold'n'diamond)
Of course, it's only 2 examples, but I was filming also other "unboxings" (I am doing it for a friend of mine) and other than those dates were not that lucky. Could be just coincidence...
So there are no lucky-days in game... Unless?

I was waiting for Robo-Fortune's b-day, and finally, after half a year at 31st of January bought her relics for theonite and real money (I love this character okay). Got only bronze, silver and gold-duplicates:mad: from all of my relics (not only Robo-Fortune ones, watch the video below)
Btw I was really hoping for my luck to work... I am from Russia and relics cost like hell for real money. 10$ is nearly 800₽, and that's like ... worth buying products for 3 days to get something to eat lol, or even much more money nowadays.

Video>>
This is the video with complete UNluck.

But not so much time before this (as my smartphone stated: 3 dic 2020 a las 17:45, 2 ene 2021 a las 19:24)
(First video: 3 December 2020 at 17:45 (UTC+7). And after one picture goes Second video: 2 January 2021 at 19:24 (UTC+7))
Be aware, in the video below I was so damn excited lol and yelled too loud, because wanted those two fighters especially.

Video>>
This is a great drop for me at the time.

So... my point is: the first 2-3 days of the month are more likely for you to get a chance for better fighters? (gold'n'diamond)
Of course, it's only 2 examples, but I was filming also other "unboxings" (I am doing it for a friend of mine) and other than those dates were not that lucky. Could be just coincidence...
As far as I've seen it's pretty random. When it comes to computers making something entirely random isn't easy since that's not how computers are designed to think, so I'm sure the relic odds are actually pseudorandom (not random to a machine but random to us/ if you had the same circumstances twice you will get the same output). The question becomes "what are the circumstances?"
Well we don't know and the Devs will likely not tell us (good on them actually) but all this to say there has been no foreseeable pattern yet, though people have certainly had interesting guesses and observations such as yourself.

After playing for about 2.5 years and opening thousands of relics in any possible orders and patterns I am absolutely sure that the results are random (pseudorandom, like @Hall☆weenQueen correctly mentioned). Sometimes I thought that I see some patterns, but looking back I have to admit that it was just a trick of my imagination. The only thing that actually affects the pull result is a special promotion organized by devs, usually when a new character is released. Just stop thinking about "fooling the machine" and pray to RNGesus.

AS for the relics bought with real money - don't have any other expectations here. Why would they differ from your common relics? If they had some improved cahnces, the game would start leaning towards Pay2Win thing, and it would be terrible. This is, probably, the most generous F2P game I've ever seen in my life, and after some time (with enough grind) you can compete for top places even if you are really unlucky with random pulls.

It is true though, that with salaries we have in Russia, even the special offers on relics are expensive. I always wanted to support HVS team, but I only could afford spending real money on regular basis when I started working in the US. But well, as I said, real money is not required to be successful here, I have never got anything that I did not have already.

After playing for about 2.5 years and opening thousands of relics in any possible orders and patterns I am absolutely sure that the results are random (pseudorandom, like @Hall☆weenQueen correctly mentioned). Sometimes I thought that I see some patterns, but looking back I have to admit that it was just a trick of my imagination. The only thing that actually affects the pull result is a special promotion organized by devs, usually when a new character is released. Just stop thinking about "fooling the machine" and pray to RNGesus.

AS for the relics bought with real money - don't have any other expectations here. Why would they differ from your common relics? If they had some improved cahnces, the game would start leaning towards Pay2Win thing, and it would be terrible. This is, probably, the most generous F2P game I've ever seen in my life, and after some time (with enough grind) you can compete for top places even if you are really unlucky with random pulls.

It is true though, that with salaries we have in Russia, even the special offers on relics are expensive. I always wanted to support HVS team, but I only could afford spending real money on regular basis when I started working in the US. But well, as I said, real money is not required to be successful here, I have never got anything that I did not have already.
I didn't know you were Russian-- me too!! I don't spend money on games really, I kind of can't afford to, but you can absolutely succeed without spending a dime. I'd say I'm doing pretty good for a nonspender, plus the game lasts longer that way.

So back to this post, keep playing and you'll get the good stuff eventually.

Thank you, guys for the replies! Really appreciate it. And btw, I got some more researches and find out that my "lucky" times in the game are 2-3, 21-22 days of the month... And with that I wanted to risk to try out my luck with those evidence. Tonight I opened relics, got 2 diamonds, 2 golds, 1 shiny gold from regular relics :)
I am so happy!
And yeah, it's kinda pseudorandom because somewhere is a pattern, really. I will provide more information about that on different days, but still, my results here are indeed interesting, cause these (2,3,21,22) dates are the same at sep, oct, nov when I got good fighters from relics (according to my videos which I sent to my friend), and the same happend now, because it was a night from 21st to 22nd of the month.

Also, hello, как делишки :D? Удивительно! Рад видеть с родных земель человека с:

Congrats on great pulls!

A couple of months ago we discussed those "non-random" patterns and probabilities with other player, here's the thread. In the end I would say that whenever I kinda see any pattern, I have to take into account that it might not be "the game is broken" but "my own luck is broken" instead. Probably, 21-22 are just your personal lucky numbers. I've been dealing with statistics on professional level for more than 7 years now, I know that there is always a chance for any kind of weird chain of events to happen.
В целом неплохо, работаю себе 😉 Скоро контракт закончится, вернусь на родину. Но всё-таки общение на русском, думаю, стоит переносить в личные сообщения, форум-то официально англоязычный. Тут недавно была череда сообщений о глюках русской версии на руском, я Bones'у (один из разработчиков) переводил, что там написано :p

Did read it out right now, yep, I see... buuuuut still it's a bit more different situation than I have at the moment. Don't misunderstand me, I totally agree with all of those statements and maths, but that factor of "my own luck" is a great interest at the time for me :D
I'll keep my investigation for my own luck lol, then I would risk with other dates to see if I have unlucky pulls (like 31st of the month). It's all pure random, I know, but even randomizer (popular) have a pattern with random numbers from 1 to 10: often it gives you 8 and 6, also 3 as the result (Thanks to it, I've managed to pass the exam just by learning only 2 exam tickets/papers)

Отлично, рад за Вас! Удачи со всеми вещами. Охо, какой интересный опыт выдался, звучит весело 🤗 И, думаю, в ЛС не стоит идти, ибо я, честно, общения не ищу, так что маленькие "приветики" можно и тут. Счастлив был повидать земляка. Берегите себя!