• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Invisible Shiny Experience Points

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
It was Parasoul's birthday and I believe opening character relics 4x at a time causes a luck boost
parasoul4x.jpg
Oh no, the only thing being boosted here is my confirmation bias 😲

Anyway, this thread's focus is on invisible (?), SHINY experience points. As we all know, SHINY fighters were introduced in 4.2 (March 2020).

Let's transfer that SHINY! But first, establish the XP of normal silver sacrifices for power up.

Start: level 43 (gold) Shadow Ops Parasoul

oneSO.jpg
Exhibit A: One level 1 silver yields 15,000 XP

fiveSO.jpg
Exhibit B: Five level 1 silvers yield 75,000 XP

oneShinySO.jpg
Exhibit C: One SHINY level 1 silver yields so much more than the 15,000 XP shown. 5x got Parasoul from level 43 to 44. One SHINY has Parasoul rocketing past level 50.

I've only done a few SHINY transfers and I have not paid attention to the XP estimate until now. Is it glitched or do SHINYs have invisible XP? And if so, how much invisible XP are we talking about? I assume it is heavier with each tier. Do you have any SHINY transfer evidence?

Hmm...because when you transfer the SHINY, the XP requirements are halved. Seems this discount applies to the already earned XP levels, not just the remaining XP levels? So, save prestige fodder for after the shiny transfer to still get the XP.

Last edited:
I had a similar experience recently transferring a gold shiny to a lv46 or so? diamond. I wasn’t paying attention and next time I paid attention to his level he’s at lv57 after the transfer.

Hmm...because when you transfer the SHINY, the XP requirements are halved. Seems this discount applies to the already earned XP levels, not just the remaining XP levels? So, save prestige fodder for after the shiny transfer to still get the XP.
This is the reason for the sudden level jump, but there's no need to sacrifice in a specific order unless you're also evolving the target -- your invested fighter will end at the same level and you will get the same number of Skill Points regardless. When you Shiny Transfer onto an invested fighter, you immediately earn the skill points for all the levels you "skipped."

This is the reason for the sudden level jump, but there's no need to sacrifice in a specific order unless you're also evolving the target -- your invested fighter will end at the same level and you will get the same number of Skill Points regardless. When you Shiny Transfer onto an invested fighter, you immediately earn the skill points for all the levels you "skipped."
Yes, evolving to Dia was the intent of my statement. Since in BallotBoxer's example; Just transferring the shiny to the Gold ShadowOp will max her out, and IF BalloxBoxer was to Evolve her to Diamond, it would be more efficient to unlock her Prestige after to also collect the XP.

Reactions: Lunix Vandal